Supper/Dinner Time! What's on the menu ?

tried another new product (for us) from the vegan store: vegan shrimp (Veggie Paradise) from frozen, blackened and then fried in a pan and served on our usual aglio y olio spaghettini (garlic, onion, olives, cherry tomatoes) - they were good although the full package was twice as much as we needed so next time we will use half the package - also could have used a touch more crisp on them

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com
Did you like them? How was the texture? I'd love to try a vegan shrimp

Did you like them? How was the texture? I'd love to try a vegan shrimp

The texture was amazingly realistic and they were good. Not very fishy tasting. Next time we will cook them in garlic butter. Like I said a little more crispyness would have been better.

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

• Informative
Reactions: KLS52 and PTree15
I’m having angel hair pasta with garlic/olive oil/grated violife parmesan and crispy cauliflower steaks.
I don’t remember if I posted this link before…I feel like I did but I’m posting it anyway. 😊 I’ve made them before and they are amazing.

I will be having a tofu stir-fry with sugar snap peas, carrots and onions in a brown sauce. I might put it over rice, or just have it without. Chocolate mug cake for dessert.
This again, except for dessert I will have chocolate peanut butter cake, which I will be making shortly.