Supper/Dinner Time! What's on the menu ?

Last night made a stir fry with smoked tofu, mushrooms, baby corn, mange tout, tenderstem broccoli and rice noodles. Made the sauce from soy sauce, chilli, garlic, agave, ginger, lime and stock. Topped with crushed peanuts and spring onion. It's the best!

Last night made a stir fry with smoked tofu, mushrooms, baby corn, mange tout, tenderstem broccoli and rice noodles. Made the sauce from soy sauce, chilli, garlic, agave, ginger, lime and stock. Topped with crushed peanuts and spring onion. It's the best!

Have you ever tried some chopped fresh lemongrass?:)

That sounds very nice!

• Agree
Reactions: PTree15 and shyvas
I've got a pan of West African Peanut stew bubbling away. Onions, ginger, garlic, red peppers, celery, courgettes, sweet potatoes, chilli, tinned tomatoes, tomato puree and veg stock. In a bit I'll add sliced kale and an abundance of peanut butter and cook some rice to go with it. This is my favourite, I could eat it every day (but try not to!)

went to the cool vegan store yesterday - oh my - they had so much to choose from - every brand and their own too - you will see lots of it showing up over the next while - cost was $157 dollars but that is about 12 or so meals plus some cheez, jerky, store made cinnamon bun and nanaimo bar (both huge, enough for 3 desserts each)

last night we had their store made individual size Beeph & Mushroom veggie pot pie and a store made container of Buffalo Chkn Mac and Cheez - they were both delicious but I won't buy the Mac and Cheez again as it was waaayyyy too salty - seitan in the pot pies and soy curls in the Mac and Cheez - 1/2 of the cinnamon bun and 1/3 of the nanaimo bar for dessert

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com