Supper/Dinner Time! What's on the menu ?

I had Trader Joe's spinach-cashew ravioli with vegan pesto and shredded Violife Parmesan. I likely won't buy these again as I found the flavor underwhelming. That said, they are very filling, and once I added the pesto and cheese, they were much better. I'm going to make some vegan ice cream for dessert.

Last night ; steamed (IP) potatoes with spread and Cornish sea salt. Cabbage slaw with chickpeas/vinaigrette.
An orange.

Tonight was parsnip and vegetable soup with smoked paprika/yeast flakes.
Granary baguette with spread & Applewood cheese.
Wheatgerm & chocolate chip biscuits with plain chocolate and some soya yogurt.

A salad; finely grated white cabbage, diced avocados, pumpkin seeds, Dijon vinaigrette/yeast flakes.
A slice of ww multiseed/walnut bread with spread and smoked Applewood.

Vemondo (Aldi) Madagascan vanilla vegan ice cream. It may be the best ice cream that I've ever tasted; creamy,
not too sweet with a very strong taste of vanilla.

wtzzgmczalkhhgsjtvqy.jpg

my honey made brown/green lentil soup - it was okay but he didn't rinse the lentil and did not brown the onions/veggies/spices before adding the stock

it was very hard on my digestive system and not sure if it was because of the non-rinsing or that the lentils were a bit old and so did not seem to be completely cooked

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

What is a Japanese curry like? :)
If you ever had a curry or curry sauce from a Chinese chip shop when you were in the UK, you will have a good idea. It's my favourite curry. It's like a cross between something Indian and something oriental and has a very pleasant sweetness and richness.