Supper/Dinner Time! What's on the menu ?

Probably pasta again as I need to use up the rest of the jar of sauce. I have fresh fruit and vanilla ice cream for dessert.

Reactions: Brian W and Emma JC
last night we weren't terribly hungry and I was in the grocery store late so picked up four of Amy's Blackbean Burritos as they were on sale (still awfully expensive at $4.00 each) and I cooked them in the air fryer oven without wrapping them up - 7 minutes and then turned over for another 7 minutes at around 375-400 and then back in on broil for just a few minutes as my honey added cheez shreds and some salsa to the top of his - I sprinkled mine with Frank's hot sauce and ate them with my fingers - a side of popcorn...

they were good but I can make a s___ton of burritos for $12 from scratch so we won't be doing that again unless we are on the road or in a major hurry - they were good, not amazing just good

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

Gardein Chickn Tenders on rice with a side of steamed brussel sprouts - sweet chili sauce on the chickn - dessert was Breyers ice cream with blueberries, cherries, pineapple and a couple of cookies..... wayyyy toooo much sweetness for me, won't do that again, a couple of tablespoons at a time of ice cream is more than enough for me.

Emma JC

• Love
Reactions: PTree15 and Brian W
another can of pinto beans mashed with some tomato sauce, lots of spices, a bit of chiptole peppers/adobe sauce mixed in and made another pita quesadilla with some green onions, bell pepper, olives and cheez shreds in it - so easy to do in a frying pan and no oil etc needed

Emma JC

Reactions: Raven
My meals this week have been pretty basic since I haven't had much oomph to cook or do my usual food prep. So tonight will be more of the same. I'm going to make some veggie broth and add some noodles, carrots and soy curls to it.

Reactions: Emma JC and Raven
Field Roast frankfurters - 2 done in the frying pan and 2 steamed to see how they compare - frying pan is definitely better as the steamed ones just absorb the steam and get very soft - on buns with sauerkraut, onions, peppers, mustard, ketchup

Emma JC