Supper/Dinner Time! What's on the menu ?

A bowl of spicy lentil chickpea stew. I added way too much rough cut ginger--I like it a lot, my son, not so much

Reactions: Emma JC
Soup weather. I did a fantastic noodle soup. Husband helped. I did a garlic, boc choy, mushroom saute, with some miso noodle soup and crunchy baked tofu in top. I added some chili oil and fresh jalapenos on mine. Husband helped with the soup. He cooked the soup part and I told him the spices that are needed. I love it when I have some help with the cooking. I wanted an onion dumpling after, but I am too full.

I don't know what to have as I had a huge lunch. I had to use up the rest of the quinoa and curry sauce and it was loads. It made three portions. :joy:

I might have something like oven wedges and a salad.

Reactions: shyvas and Emma JC
pulled out some frozen bean/veggie/tomato soup from the freezer and made some garlic bread w/cheez - a bit of ice cream for dessert with cookies - I seem to be losing my taste for desserts, too sweet... would rather have a few potato chips or breadsticks for dessert

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

Reactions: 1956 and shyvas
used Soy Curls to make an Orange Beef stir fry with veggies and rice - it was very good
soaked the soy curls in beef broth, garlic powder and used some of that broth for the sauce
sauted garlic and ginger briefly
made sauce of broth, orange juice, orange zest, agave, molasses, tamari, garlic powder and corn starch
squeezed out the soy curls and sprinkled with some more corn starch and then cooked them in a frying pan and when they started to get some crisp on them then added the sauce and cooked some until crispy again
sauted broccoli, celery, green onions, garlic and mushrooms

it was delicious

Emma JC

Reactions: KLS52 and Raven
I have eaten so terribly today. :joy:

I just made myself a garlic baguette for dinner with some olives and tomatoes. I fancy veggie spring rolls.:drool:

pulled the last of my chili from the freezer, boiled a ton of potatoes and steamed some brussel sprouts - poured the chili over the potatoes and put lemon and mustard powder on the brussel sprouts - I love eating a ton of potatoes 🥔🥔🥔

made two "apple pie in mugs" for dessert and added some frozen cherries and made it in a bowl so it was actually "cherry/apple pie in a bowl"

Emma JC

There was not a lot of the Mushroom soup left from yesterday...warmed up what was left...
Cooked up some Tesco free from Tagliatelle which is made from rice & maize flour - quick and tasty...
When the pasta was almost finished added a handful of mange-tout or snow peas as they are called in the US...
Poured the soup/sauce over the pasta... Really yummy!
Will make a Bigger pot of soup next time...

Green lentil & vegetable soup with diced frankfurters, a drizzle of evo and a sprinkle of yeast flakes
Strawberries & coconut milk yogurt/stevia
A glass of chardonnay

tortilla wraps with Gardein chicken strips, onion/bell peppers/jalapenos and cheez inside, pica (green onion, cherry tomatoes, olives, lime juice), chopped arugula/baby kale, and sala on top

a side of mexican rice

we were stuffed.... (as were the wraps)

Emma JC