Enlightened1

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Please may there be a specific forum where we can share practices such as meditation, breathwork, journaling etc to support our mental health, trauma healing & wellbeing?
Els

It's not something I do myself but if you start, maybe others will join in. We have at least one member here who I think will be interested.

I guess I'm not a particularly spiritual person. However ...

I used to do some daily yoga - relatively simple poses/moves, but it really was helpful to my well-being.

I walk our dog every night, and there is often time to look at clouds, sunsets, observe neighbourhood wildlife (squirrels, hedgehogs, birds, ...), and generally be present in the now, mindfulness stuff.

Curious to hear what others do - please share!

I guess I'm not a particularly spiritual person. However ...

I used to do some daily yoga - relatively simple poses/moves, but it really was helpful to my well-being.

I walk our dog every night, and there is often time to look at clouds, sunsets, observe neighbourhood wildlife (squirrels, hedgehogs, birds, ...), and generally be present in the now, mindfulness stuff.

Curious to hear what others do - please share!
Walking is my thing. It is kind of "spiritually" satisfying to spend time with nature where I find the deepest sense of meaning. Certainly mentally healthy too.

Walking is my thing. It is kind of "spiritually" satisfying to spend time with nature where I find the deepest sense of meaning. Certainly mentally healthy too.
Walking is my thing, too, whether it's on the beach, on the street or in the mountains. I can ditch all my cares and just focus on my steps and take in the surroundings.

Reactions: KLS52 and Brian W