Nutrition & Diet June Health Challenge

I missed my walk yesterday to wait for the technician to come replace my cable modem so I would have internet! Went today a bit later than I would like and it is so damn hot out now; I hate exercise anyway and I hate sweating so this is the time of year I usually just blow it off. I need to get up at 6 AM to beat this frigging Florida HEAT. My weight held steady for the second week; at least no gain, though I wish those numbers would go DOWN.

Reactions: PTree15
It will move eventually, Chryssie. It just takes longer now.
I did not do any gym workouts over the weekend, but I'm pretty sure I rocked by butt off over the weekend at the Orion Music Festival in Detroit. My neck muscles definitely confirmed my suspicions. Luckily those are my only sore muscles at the moment. Yesterday was a travel day, so no workout, but today I did 50 minutes on the treadmill on the random hill setting and climbed 1,403 feet! I have two weeks until my hiking trip, so I hope to up it 1,800 in less than an hour by the time the trip rolls around.

I got a late start today. I didn't sleep well, so when the alarm went off, I hit the snooze button and then 20 minutes went by before I got out of bed. So I did a walk around the work grounds for 25 minutes because it was really nice out, and then I did weights at the gym for 20 minutes. I would have liked more cardio, but I consider it a success that I just didn't ditch it altogether because of the late start. Also, it helped that a friend was also coming to work to work out with me. :D

Reactions: KLS52 and Freesia
YAAAY feeling well enough to get back on track exercise wise. 30 mins cardio for the last 2days to get used to it (it was hard, what with still being blocked which made breathing a bit difficult, haha) & 1 hour today.

Feel much happier already. How's everyone else? :)

I've been awful this month. I was so good about my diet for 4 months, but now that it's over, I'm eating too much again. I need to stick to putting a handful of chips in a bowl to take with me to the couch while watching TV, instead of the whole bag.

I also haven't started exercising regularly like I wanted. And now I'm feeling borderline sick again out of nowhere. Hopefully, that won't develop into anything.

--Fromper
:juggle:

I got in 30 minutes on the spin bike and 20 on the treadmill. I was sweating like crazy! Only a week or so before my hiking trip! I can't believe it's almost here. :rp:

OK, I don't want to do anything today. I need some motivation. I've done really well this week and I want to end it properly!

GO GO GO GO GO!

Whenever I don't feel like it, I try and do something I find fun instead of the boring stuff, even if it's just a dancing game on the Wii or sit ups as I watch TV. Might not be the best form of excersise, but at least I'm doing something even on the days when I feel like doing nothing.

Reactions: Renee1
GO GO GO GO GO!

Whenever I don't feel like it, I try and do something I find fun instead of the boring stuff, even if it's just a dancing game on the Wii or sit ups as I watch TV. Might not be the best form of excersise, but at least I'm doing something even on the days when I feel like doing nothing.
I did pilates. Done. Did it. Thank you so much.

I had a busy weekend that included a great workout on Saturday (treadmill and bike), but I took yesterday and today off. I'm pooped! I will get back on the exercise horse tomorrow. I did OK over the weekend with food (two parties, a lunch out), but I probably had too much beer. Oh well, it's a new week. :D

going for a yoga class this evening, bit of head cold but thats not going to get me down, drinking freshly squeesed orange juice and lemon, honey tea.

health mission to cut out grab and have a protein shake every day with flax seed and almonds.

going for a yoga class this evening, bit of head cold but thats not going to get me down, drinking freshly squeesed orange juice and lemon, honey tea.

health mission to cut out grab and have a protein shake every day with flax seed and almonds.
Yay yoga, I'm going to outdoor yoga today in the park for the first time at this place. Close to my new work. :D

I've been hooping for 60-90 minutes every day. I haven't lost much weight (only half a pound), but I'm already toning up. My *** looks FINE.
Wow that's a long hooping session! :) My daughter has talked about hooping, but hasn't done it, well, since she was little with the light hoop. I'm just mellowing out with my yoga. :D

The thing I love is how after the first 3-4 days of walking, I become very motivated and then hate to miss a day. So even if I don't feel particularly energetic when I wake up, my head won't let my body slack off. I didn't sleep well last night but I walked anyway, just at a slower pace.

Thought I was better but wasn't really. Been doing exercise here & there but it's hard when you feel like crap. Got stuck in a bit of a rut of feeling crap, eating crap...feeling crapper & REPEAT.

Seem to have lost a lot of fitness. Just did 30 mins cardio & nearly died, lol. Feel better for it now though :)