Breakfast?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bananas, some homemade fries mostly water cooked but finished up with a little oil and various spices, plus a garden salad of lettuce from my garden, mustard greens, cherry tomatoes and flavored with dandelion/sprouted barley peach vinegar and salt.

Reactions: Emma JC
Breakfast: Tofu scramble with whole wheat toast and yeast spread.
Greens: Mustard, Cos, Dandelion, mustard and what I'm pretty sure
is butter lettuce ( I don't remember what type I
planted ) from my garden.

Well, well, well, here you are Breakfast thread. I thought I'd lost you forever. (Yes, I only half looked, because I am both lazy and suffering from a shorten-attention span. Still, lost! ;))

I had tomato, kale and red lentil dal. The online recipe that I altered to be PBWF said it was soothing, and perhaps ~perchance it is for those who aren't me. I found it delicious but rich ... and I ate all of it, because I'd already stirred in the ground flax and hemp hearts! It was like eating dessert. So odd.

A large serving of homemade hash browns with sauteed onion and mushrooms, sunflower seeds, salt, pepper, sage and rosemary, with mustard greens and Cos lettuce from my garden.

That kept me satisfied for a good portion of the day, and the only other things I've had since (as it's now late afternoon) are some vegetable spring rolls, pretzels and Mountain Dew.

Reactions: Val
Savory breakfast this morning:

- Brown rice
- green peas
- Cos lettuce, mustard greens, dandelion flowers, cherry tomatoes from my garden
- spring onion
- pepitas
- spiced/flavored with salt, sage, rosemary, dried beer yeast, a little dark sesame oil

coffee with oat milk and raw sugar,
a green drink made from powdered greens
Whole wheat toast with yeast spread and a generous serving of hash browns with mixed in spring onion

• Friendly
Reactions: Val and Thurza
Status
Not open for further replies.