Breakfast?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sourdough English muffin, toasted, with blueberry preserves and some vanilla coconut macademia cream.

I definitely recommend this cream, it's meant for coffee, but you can put it on oatmeal or waffles or anything. The brand is milkadamia with a little "m."

Cereal : Rolled oats, with
Liquid: Water, dates, cocoa powder, pepitas, well blended.

Also hash browns and cherry tomatoes, fresh picked. So yum.

A large bowl of: 1/3 oat groats, 1/3 steel cut oats, 1/3 black barley, & ground flax. Accompanied by blueberries and an apple.

A large bowl of: 1/3 oat groats, 1/3 steel cut oats, 1/3 black barley, & ground flax. Accompanied by blueberries and an apple.

Throw in 1/3 red lentils and you will be amazed!

Emma JC

today is one orange, one banana, slice of toast with peanut butter

Reactions: Qwaychou
Lately, I have just been eating a couple large spoonfuls of peanut butter for breakfast. Peanut butter is convenient, tasty, and very cheap.

I have changed up my smoothie a bit, these last couple of mornings...

small amount of wakamee (I spin it up first in the Bullet before adding everything else), greens of whatever type I have (spinach or mixed greens or kale), frozen mixed berries (blueberries, raspberries, blackberries), peanut butter powder, ground flax, banana, lemon juice, water, a bit of salt and a tiny amount of cayenne

I find that adding some veggies/lemon/salt/cayenne adds more satisfaction to the meal so that it isn't all sweet and the wakame and greens add a bit of a chew factor so I don't just gulp it down. I have left out the plant milk now as adding the lemon juice (to help absorb the goodness of the greens) would mean it would curdle and I would prefer just to have water.

Emma JC

Today i had a quickie breakfast of precooked quinoa,brown rice, Linda Loma vegan sloppy joe and a ton of veggies

Reactions: Emma JC
Today, like nearly every day lately, I had a "sausage" biscuit with a whole grain English muffin and a Hillary's apple maple sausage pattie and a large cup of black coffee.

Status
Not open for further replies.