Breakfast?

Status
Not open for further replies.
steel cut oats, blueberries, half banana, turmeric/pepper, hemp seeds, ground flax, few walnuts, maple syrup, toast with PB

We are definitely cutting back on amounts, normally I do blueberries and mixed berries, a whole banana each, and 2 pieces of toast each. Now no double berrying, one banana split, 1 piece toast each. Partially to save food and also because we are not going anywhere or doing anything and so calorie consumption reduction is vital the only thing between me and gaining weight. Yes, I could use my mini trampoline and yet I can't quite get motivated....

Emma JC

Reactions: Val and Nekodaiden
This morning's breaky consisted of:

Scrambled tofu with black salt (Indian salt)
Whole wheat toast
sunflower seeds
Broccoli
Various lettuce from my garden, and mustard greens
A tomato from my garden
Sauteed onions
Salt

Spaghetti pasta, sauteed onion and tofu (water/peanut oil), Cos lettuce, tomato and cherry tomato from garden, mustard greens, dandelions from garden, yeast extract, sage, salt

Reactions: PTree15 and Emma JC
Home made hash browns from garden potatoes, sprouted lentils, sage, salt. Also whole wheat toast with yeast spread and some lettuce.

Reactions: PTree15 and Emma JC
Trader Joe's Primeval Energy bar and 2 hot cups of chocolate flavored almond cashew milk.

I had some doubts about the milk, but it has 10 grams of protein from peas. and it tastes pretty good. I'm drinking it instead of coffee. It is definitely a paradigm shift to worry about not getting enough calories instead of not getting too many.

Reactions: Emma JC
Home made hash browns, whole wheat bread with yeast spread, broccoli, lettuce and spring onion. Post breaky I had some grape juice.

Reactions: Emma JC
Saturday is steel cut oatmeal day - cutting back a bit on the frozen berries and sharing a banana instead of having one each - lots of cranberries in with the oatmeal, flax meal, sprinkle on top of hemp seeds, cinnamon, turmeric, maple syrup and a side of toast/peanut butter

Emma JC
Edit: oops forgot to say I am sneaking in the red lentils again today ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.