Whatcha Eatin?

A "salad" of baby swiss chard and red beans with citrus dressing and apple cider vinegar;
Sauerkraut;
Pickled yuba;
Kiwies, prunes and Abkhazian mandarins.

Reactions: Tom L.
Chocolate. :D
I just had a square of dark chocolate from a bar at bought at Aldi. It's a mint one and it came with five individually wrapped bars. It's perfect to split in half. It's the perfect amount for just a taste. And it was only $2. Usually the fair trade chocolate from, say, WF, is a lot pricier, along with the ones in the regular grocery store.

I just had a square of dark chocolate from a bar at bought at Aldi. It's a mint one and it came with five individually wrapped bars. It's perfect to split in half. It's the perfect amount for just a taste. And it was only $2. Usually the fair trade chocolate from, say, WF, is a lot pricier, along with the ones in the regular grocery store.
Moser Ross! All the dark chocolate except the toffee one are vegan. The sea salt dark is divine- it's really creamy. The orange almond is good too, as is the two dark plain chocolate

Moser Ross! All the dark chocolate except the toffee one are vegan. The sea salt dark is divine- it's really creamy. The orange almond is good too, as is the two dark plain chocolate
Oooh, I will have to try that one next. :)

• Informative
Reactions: shyvas
I agree! The sea salt one is amazing & the orange almond one is also delicious. Some of the best chocolate around imo.

Reactions: Val
I've just had oats, almond milk, flaxseed, peanut butter, walnuts, blueberries, banana & agave for breakfast.

E had a bit of bagel with peanut butter, some banana & also some mashed up pear/banana/flaxseed/cinnamon that I spoon fed him.

• Love
Reactions: Val and shyvas
Leek & potato soup plus some rice cakes with pesto & vegan cheese.

E had leek & potato soup, breadsticks with houmous & some kiwi.

Reactions: Val