Whatcha Eatin?

Kale & quinoa salad (plus other vegetables) with a lemon/evo vinaigrette plus yeast flakes.
Elderflower flavoured Alpro yogurt.
Apple & cinnamon infusion.

Reactions: Val
Red lentil & vegetable soup.
Quinoa & cabbage salad with seitan strips/vinaigrette.
Alpro yogurt with strawberry puree/stevia/lemon juice.

Reactions: PTree15 and Val
A BBQ jackfruit (or pulled ) in a ww multi grain bun with guacamole, cabbage slaw and extra bbq sauce.
Alpro yogurt with pureed strawberries.

Nacchos. Baked tostitos, daiya cheese, refried beans, sour cream and homemade salsa.

Reactions: Tom L. and Val
Leftover slow cooked, stuffed pasta shells with melted Violife.
Alpro mango (nas) yogurt.

BBQ jackfruit on a ww granary bun with guac and slaw.
Alpro (plain) yogurt with a few drops of strawberry flavouring and stevia.

A bowl of mole style black bean & sweet potato chilli, made in the slow cooker with a slice of granary baguette/spread.
Elderflower flavoured Alpro yogurt.

Overnight oats with walnuts, raisins, blueberries and peanut butter; black coffee.
Mmmmm, you made me crave oats now! :sheep: :leer: ...I have loads of organic oats in my closet (it's written on the packs that the oats are supposed to be eaten raw, a.k.a. suitable for raw vegans). Once, i soaked them for 4 hrs, devoured them as they were, and their taste was absolutely divine. When i was little, my dad used to give me raw oats all the time (in the USSR, we didn't have many varieties of oats or oat flakes, but the ones that were available, were delicious and their nutritional value was great,- nowadays, nothing comes close to those Soviet oats). And these "Organic oats" that i accidentally found in my town's "Avocado" vegan shop, and then - in "Health compass" vegetarian shop, are pretty much the same as those tasty Soviet oats (the most important thing is that they are starchy and chewy).:lick:

Last edited:
Reactions: PTree15
Oats are my favorite grain, even though I probably don't prepare them very imaginatively. I almost always just have rolled oats (flakes), pour some drinkable liquid on them (usually water) and have them with fruit. I usually don't even cook them because they get too mushy (but these are the quick-cooking kind- I think that means they've already been cooked somewhat and aren't raw.

Reactions: PTree15 and Val
Oats are my favorite grain, even though I probably don't prepare them very imaginatively. I almost always just have rolled oats (flakes), pour some drinkable liquid on them (usually water) and have them with fruit. I usually don't even cook them because they get too mushy (but these are the quick-cooking kind- I think that means they've already been cooked somewhat and aren't raw.

Same here. I only really like porridge made with steel cut oats. I dislike oat flakes when cooked as they are mushy and give me the jitters.

Reactions: Tom L.