Whatcha Eatin?

Lentil (green) and root vegetable stew, a drizzle of olive oil with granary baguette spread/Marmite. It tastes wonderful.
I also have lots of fruit so may have a few white grapes. ;)

Reactions: Val
Lentil Sloppy Joes in a wrap with hot sauce and vegan cheese; handful of sweet potato chips.

I finally made up my mind and asked mom to cook my only pack of white (ordinary) quinoa. Haven't finished it yet. It feels a little bit odd, because i'm used to amaranth much more, but quinoa goes well with red beans and Satzebeli sauce too.
On Monday evening i suddenly realized i was craving pasta! So i boiled a decent bunch of Cavatappi (it's my 2nd favourite tyoe of macaroni, after Penne rigate).😋
Blin... i need a new skillet (or even a deep frying pan), because i want to make one-pot pastas. Where is my paycheck?... (rhitorical question, i know)...:???:

Reactions: PTree15
Therefore👆, i'm eating a super simple and super delicious (IMO) mesivo of quinoa and steamed green beans in a mixed sauce (Satzebeli + cayenne salsa + yeast seasoning).😁
Plus, pickled yuba, georgian-style cabbage, and 2 very small yellow tomatoes;
For the night meal: Gala apples, fresh(!) cranberries (marshwort):drool:, mandarin wedges, Uzbekh kuraga, Uzbekh prunes, dried papaya (from Kazan').
Plus, chokeberry concentrated juice (with some water, because it's very sweet as it is.
All of these are not the healthiest foods ever, but tonight i desperately need some comfort food.:leer: So, let it be.:zen:

Bircher muesli (soaked oats) with pumpkin seeds, chopped almonds, raspberries, wheat germ and a huge
dollop of pb coconut yogurt.

A kale & quinoa salad made with added shredded white cabbage, pumpkin seeds/almonds/dried cherries & cranberries/chopped
apples plus a 4 virgin oil/lemon vinaigrette plus yeast flakes.
An orange for dessert.
Freshly squeezed lemon juice/water/stevia.

Reactions: PTree15
I made a chickpea salad with green grapes, onions, cranberries, walnuts, apples and celery and had it on a toasted ciabatta roll. Also, a handful of mini pretzels.

Soooo many soy curls! :weird: :oops:...
I made this recipe for jerky, adding a T of blackstrap molasses, and teas of ginger-
I pressed the heck out them after soaking, and rinsing- I find that removes the weird sweet taste they have.
They're so delicious! (I got a 12 pound box from Butler!)

Reactions: PTree15 and Val
A slice of leftover sausage roll pie.
Cabbage slaw with bacun bits, pumpkin seeds/raisins and lemon/olive oil vinaigrette.
Alpro yogourt with a few drops of elderflower flavouring plus stevia.
Apple & cinnamon infusion/stevia.

Lentil & root veg stew with extra steamed broccoli, a sprinkle of yeast flakes and a drizzle of 3 virgin oils.
Alpro cherry (nas) yogurt.
Apple & cinnamon infusion.

Leftover slow cooked, mole style black bean/sp/seitan chilli with a sprinkle of yeast flakes and a drizzle
of virgin oil.
Alpro mango (nas) yogurt.
Apple & cinnamon infusion.

Reactions: PTree15 and Val