Whatcha Eatin?

Sauteed green beans in sumac dressing & cayenne salsa;
A salad of baby swiss chard, red beans and Azeri tomatoes with Georgian Satzebeli sauce and apple cider vinegar;
Pickled yuba;
Granny Smith apples;
Dried mango, dried figs.😋

Ww organic orecchiette with tomato sauce and grated Violife plus a drizzle of olive oil.
A wheat & soya schnitzel.
A persimmon.

Reactions: Val
Ww organic orecchiette with a kind of bolognese sauce plus grated Violife. Seriously delicious !
A persimmon.
Freshly squeezed lemon juice/water.

Lentil (green) & root vegetable soup/ww orecchiette with a sprinkle of yeast flakes and a drizzle of olive oil.
A persimmon.

Overnight oats with walnuts, raisins, peanut butter and maple syrup; black coffee.

I had a friend over for lunch and we had cottage pie made with chestnuts topped with sweet potato mash. steamed cauliflower & brussels plus a drizzle of evo. Winter salad.
We went for a long hike and had some warm cinnamon flavoured apple crumble with coconut cream when we came back.

Reactions: Val and PTree15
Lentil, vegetable and chestnut soup with a sprinkle of smoked paprika, yeast flakes plus a drizzle of olive oil.
Apple crumble and coconut cream.

A veggie burger served with creamed spinach, red cabbage slaw with raisins/pumkin seeds and lemon vinaigrette.
Alpro coconut yogurt.

Lentil (green) & spinach soup with coconut cream served with yeast flakes and a drizzle of olive oil.
Granary baguette spread/Marmite.
Raspberries & Alpro coconut yogurt.
Freshly squeezed lemon juice/water/stevia.

Reactions: PTree15 and Val
Winter salad plus a Trailnuggets Pro (chocolate & PB) bar which was seriously delicious.
A mug of mixed berry infusion.

I just ate an Lärabar that had come with us back from the trip to the USofA. It has just three ingredients: Dates, peanuts and salt. It was OK, but not a favourite of mine.

Earlier I had leftover home-made pizza with hummus and a few falafels on the side - that was delicious.

Reactions: PTree15 and Val
Black coffee, half a grapefruit and toasted Italian bread with peanut butter.