Whatcha Eatin?

Aaaand? What ingredients did you use?:leer:

First I brush-cleaned 2 medium potatoes, and put them in the microwave oven on a plate for 10-15 minutes until a fork could go in easily to the center. (put a few holes in the taters first to let the steam out).
Then let them cool for a few minutes so you can cut them up (so the skins don't form one big mass of skin) then mash them. (I added spices, a little EVOO and some soy milk. Oh and dont forget the nooch!!!).
Then in my 6 qt crock pot I poured in one bag of morning star vegan crumbles (yeah I was feeling lazy and didnt want to make lentils or my own seitan for it), added some spices and a drizzle of canola oil and a few tbs of water and stired it up.
Then open and drain 2 cans of corn and place that on top of the crumbles layer.
Then add the mashed potatoes on top of that.
Cook on high in crockpot for 2-3 hours or until cooked in the middle, then add a bag of daiya pepperjack vegan cheese to it (again, it was a lazy meal. Honest!) and recover.
After 20 minutes, unplug crockpot and allow the meal to sit for atleast 30 minutes to set up a bit.

Yeah I know, 3 hours seems short for this in a crockpot, but it is just to cook together already cooked/processed ingredients...

Edit: Almost forgot, I threw in a handful of onion and bell pepper slices from a freezer bag in with the crumbles, turned out really yummie. Also fits the "I was feeling lazy" motif :)

Last edited:
First I brush-cleaned 2 medium potatoes, and put them in the microwave oven on a plate for 10-15 minutes until a fork could go in easily to the center. (put a few holes in the taters first to let the steam out).
Then let them cool for a few minutes so you can cut them up (so the skins don't form one big mass of skin) then mash them. (I added spices, a little EVOO and some soy milk. Oh and dont forget the nooch!!!).
Then in my 6 qt crock pot I poured in one bag of morning star vegan crumbles (yeah I was feeling lazy and didnt want to make lentils or my own seitan for it), added some spices and a drizzle of canola oil and a few tbs of water and stired it up.
Then open and drain 2 cans of corn and place that on top of the crumbles layer.
Then add the mashed potatoes on top of that.
Cook on high in crockpot for 2-3 hours or until cooked in the middle, then add a bag of daiya pepperjack vegan cheese to it (again, it was a lazy meal. Honest!) and recover.
After 20 minutes, unplug crockpot and allow the meal to sit for atleast 30 minutes to set up a bit.

Yeah I know, 3 hours seems short for this in a crockpot, but it is just to cook together already cooked/processed ingredients...

Edit: Almost forgot, I threw in a handful of onion and bell pepper slices from a freezer bag in with the crumbles, turned out really yummie. Also fits the "I was feeling lazy" motif :)
Wow! Thank you for the feedback! :hug: I appreciate it a lot. Have already saved the recipe.🖼️

• Friendly
Reactions: Emma JC
A salad of swiss chard, red beans and farro with Georgian Satzebeli sauce and apple cider vinegar;
Pickled yuba;
Georgian-style cabbage;
Kiwies, prunes, mandarins and Gala apples.

• Wow
Reactions: Emma JC and PTree15
Red cabbage slaw/vinaigrette/yeast flakes and a few slices of seitan.
Soya yogurt with a few drops of elderflower and stevia.
Cherry & hibiscus infusion.

Reactions: Val
Coconut ice cream but sadly I didn't like the chocolate chips.

I really prefer plain ice cream without chunks and chips. :confused:
I like it mostly plain, too, but I do like (vegan) caramel swirls and a few nuts once in a while. Small chips of chocolate are OK. :)

Reactions: Emma JC and Val
I like it mostly plain, too, but I do like (vegan) caramel swirls and a few nuts once in a while. Small chips of chocolate are OK. :)

Same here as caramel is my favourite sweet especially with either ice cream or chocolate. I actually didn't realise that the ice cream
contained chocolate chips when I bought it.

I'm feeling slightly squeamish and have a slight indigestion. :rolleyes:

• Friendly
Reactions: Val and PTree15