Whatcha Eatin?

I’ve had such a craving lately. The crust wasn’t very good...I used a generic brand because it looked closest to vegan. It didn’t cook well on the bottom or top for that matter. Weird. But edges were nice and flaky and the inside was yummy.

That sounds AMAZING- especially the cherry/hibiscus infusion.

I buy it at Lidl's and it's is really delicious. I make a large pot and drink it during the day, as I'm not too keen on plain water.

Leftover cream of mushroom and tofu soup.
A salad ; red cabbage, white/pink raw beetroot/chicory with vinaigrette/yeast flakes.

Reactions: Val
Busy, busy so made some leftover cream of mushroom/tofu soup.
Chicory/grated raw beetroot (not a fan) salad with vinaigrette/yeast flakes.

Just back from Lidl where they have organic food on SO. I bought a few packs of their tofu because it doesn't taste too bad.
Off to feed the wildlife as they have demolished everything I left them, the other day. :confused:

• Friendly
I'm too lazy to make a proper meal, so I just ate some bread with TVP. I seasoned the TVP with onion powder and ketchup. Then had slices of cucumber and now boiling some carrots because I'm still hungry.

Assuming I'm eating some chickpeas later, so it's fine.

I'm too lazy to make a proper meal, so I just ate some bread with TVP. I seasoned the TVP with onion powder and ketchup. Then had slices of cucumber and now boiling some carrots because I'm still hungry.

Assuming I'm eating some chickpeas later, so it's fine.

That happens to me. I sometimes just can't be bothered to cook and then you end up by eating more than a huge meal. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: Deleted member 3018