Whatcha Eatin?

Last night for a Valentine's Day treat I was considering buy the Sweet Earth cupcakes but they are $10.50 for 4 and so I decided that if Ben and Jerry's ice cream was on sale I would get that instead. It was!!! yay! so I was able to buy 1 each of our favourites for less than the cupcakes. It will last us longer too.

This morning, as it is Saturday, is steel cut oats/red lentils with lots of berries and banana and flax meal and hemp, walnuts, turmeric, cinnamon and maple syrup with a side of PB on toast.

Emma JC

Reactions: Val
Tumbled upon this post today. One of my followers (from the UK) posted it. I wonder, @hungryraccoon , is this what you mentioned eating recently? Have never seen it before. What is it like? Is it a cookie?
Screenshot_2020-02-16-20-43-31-490_com.instagram.android.jpg

Tumbled upon this post today. One of my followers (from the UK) posted it. I wonder, @hungryraccoon , is this what you mentioned eating recently? Have never seen it before. What is it like? Is it a cookie?
View attachment 19777

It was indeed hungryraccoon. Not surprised as she's always on the look out for choccy things.:D

They are biscuits with a cocoa based cream filling. They taste really nice. :)

Ah yes, that would be me! Like Shyvas said, they are chocolatey biscuits that are very often accidentally vegan here in the U.K. 😊

I like to take the top biscuit layer off & eat, then eat the chocolate cream filling & then the bottom biscuit last. :laughing:

my honey's train transportation to work was cancelled so as he is home for the day it is an oatmeal morning...

Emma JC

• Friendly
Reactions: Val