Whatcha Eatin?

For breakfast I had a breakfast sandwich on sourdough rye with Gardein Spicy Breakfast Patties, 1/2 of a Just Egg, Daiya Cheddar shreds. Toasted up in the convection oven. I also had a Peanut Butter Latte with soy milk and a Dreamsicle cold coffee with Oat Milk. And an oatmeal cookie for dessert.

For breakfast I had an English Toffee soy latte, and 2 slices of cold pizza.
For lunch I'm making a Beyond Burger on a bun with mayo, mustard, dill relish, tomato slice and onions. Fried up the burger in my air fryer with some steak spice.

For Breakfast I'm having a Salted Hazelnut Soy Latte, Steel Cut Oats with Maple Syrup, 2 1/2 Gardein Breakfast Patties, 1 1/2 spicy one, 1 maple one. Now I'm stuffed!
Making Spaghetti with homemade Beyond Beef Bolognese sauce for lunch. I'll make enough sauce for 2 meals and freeze the other half for next week.

Reactions: PTree15 and Emma JC
I have a migraine today so forgot to take the Beyond Beef out of the freezer bag so it was still frozen at lunch time. So I had a toasted tomato sandwich. Will have the spaghetti for supper. I got hubby to buy me an Oster Sandwich Maker at Walmart so tomorrow will try and make a pizza sandwich. I thought hubby would love it but he said ugggh don't make that for me. So close-minded! LOL

I have a migraine today so forgot to take the Beyond Beef out of the freezer bag so it was still frozen at lunch time. So I had a toasted tomato sandwich. Will have the spaghetti for supper. I got hubby to buy me an Oster Sandwich Maker at Walmart so tomorrow will try and make a pizza sandwich. I thought hubby would love it but he said ugggh don't make that for me. So close-minded! LOL
I hope you feel better soon!

• Friendly
Reactions: Emma JC and EllieW