Whatcha Eatin?

I had a Salted Irish Cream Soy Latte, now just cooking up a breakfast sandwich of sourdough rye, Gardein spicy breakfast patty and violife cheddar shreds. I'm making a pizza for lunch. I wanted to add, I had those A&W Beyond Meat Nuggets yesterday. They are very good, I was concerned they had given me real chicken nuggets by accident. But at the very end I had that slight aftertaste of plant based meats which relieved me. LOL I ate them dipped in VH Cherry Sauce and some fries with it.

Tonight's food:

Mexican rice'n'beans:

Pinto beans cooked from raw/dried; soaked overnight; rinsed and then new cooking water kept via high boil for first 10 minutes (flavour!!!)
Added salt, pepper, olive oil, almonds, onions, peppers, rice quinoa, tomato paste, broccoli, garlic, spices

Topped with B12 yeast

Yum ! :)

Tell me more…my mom used to make Apple fritters. They were delicious!

I got a pack from Lidl's. They are really more like pumpkin burgers rather than fritters. The latter are easy peasy to make ; pumpkin puree,flour,yogurt/milk and oil, seasoning plus some baking powder.:)

I got a pack from Lidl's. They are really more like pumpkin burgers rather than fritters. The latter are easy peasy to make ; pumpkin puree,flour,yogurt/milk and oil, seasoning plus some baking powder.:)
Yes, I googled recipes! I may have to try it.

• Friendly
Reactions: EllieW and shyvas
Chocolate Raspberry Soy Latte, a roll with butter and raspberry jam for breakfast.
For lunch, Veggie tenders with cherry sauce, Tater Tots, buttered peas. Enough left over for a snack later.
I just found a recipe called Garbage Plate that I copied and adapted to vegan. I may try it this week. Just a lot of stuff piled on a plate with sauce over top. Mac salad, burgers, fried potatoes and more plus the sauce. It says one serving but in my house it would equal 3 or 4 as it's huge!
Edited to add: I had a Magnum Non-Dairy Almond Ice Cream bar for dessert.

A Greek style salad ; cucumber (from someone's garden but I didn't like them) tomatoes/roast red peppers/black Greek olives/sliced tofu bake/
fresh parsley/basil/vinaigrette/yeast flakes plus pumpkin seeds.
A few soya/fig biscuits.
Chilled cherry & elderflower infusion/stevia

Coconut Soy Latte, a crust of bread with Peanut Butter.
I wanted to try out a sandwich made with the Yves Ham and Violife Mature Cheese Slices I just bought to taste test. But alas, the store was out of my bread and to my horror, when I checked the freezer, so was I! :sniff: I don't run out of stuff without knowing it often, I have that depression mentality to make sure I have lots of everything (even though I grew up far past the depression era). But I failed this time.
Hopefully the store will have it in stock today. Otherwise I'm stuck with hubby's white bread.

Reactions: Emma JC and Raven
The most amazing ice cream sundae. So delicious vanilla cashew milk frozen dessert, hot peanut butter fudge sauce that I made by microwaving chocolate chips, pb2 and a little soy milk, and cherries. It was so good. I want more but managed to limit myself. :lick:

• Love
Reactions: Emma JC and EllieW