Whatcha Eatin?

Only if it's raw for me.
I like raw grated but I also like cooked beets…steamed or roasted. Even pickled. I just like beets. I was on quite a kick for several weeks buying fresh beets and eating them on one form or another every day. I’m on a break now. 😁

Reactions: EllieW
I like grated beet root in my salads.
A Dutch thing is to put diced beets in potato salad. My favorite thing as a kid, I would ask for Pink Potato Salad for my birthday meal. Still one of my favorite things. When dating my hubby, he wanted to go on a picnic. I said I'll make potato salad. We got there and he got a look at the Pink Potato Salad and he said what the heck is that? That's not potato salad! LOL Good, more for me.

• Love
Reactions: Emma JC and KLS52
My Breakfast: Salted Chocolate-Caramel Latte with soy milk. Toasted Tomato Sandwich on Sourdough Rye. Country Biscuit with vegan butter and raspberry jam.

Reactions: Emma JC
I like raw grated but I also like cooked beets…steamed or roasted. Even pickled. I just like beets. I was on quite a kick for several weeks buying fresh beets and eating them on one form or another every day. I’m on a break now. 😁
I like bread and butter pickles (specifically Trader Joes) and saved the juice to put cooked beets in--sooo right! I usually just do balsamic, but the pickle juice was so perfectly sweet tart.

I cooked chopped onions and cabbage and garlic and when soft stirred in tofu I put in the food processor, with ranch style herbs, and kala namak at serving. Not as good as quiche, but easier and tasty. Oh! :eek: I have bac'n bits!! :)

English Toffee Latte with soy milk. Cinnamon Toast Crunch Churros cereal with oat milk. Trying out something new for cereal. A little on the too sweet side for me. For lunch I'll have the Tex Mex Mac and Cheez I made last night, probably add some black beans to it.

A slice of courgette & basil tofu bake served cold with a salad ; bean sprouts, grated carrots & cucumber/vinaigrette/yeast flakes.
A corn on the cob/spread/salt.
A coconut milk yogurt/stevia

Reactions: EllieW and Emma JC