Whatcha Eatin?

Made a pizza for lunch with a pizza crust from President's Choice, my copycat Domino's pizza sauce and Violife Mozza Cheese Shred. MMMMM An Oatmeal-Raisin cookie for dessert.

Reactions: PTree15 and Emma JC
Nutella latte with soy milk, tomato sandwich on sourdough rye with hummus. Now drinking a Chocolate-Cherry cold coffee with vanilla oatmilk.
Making Gardein Chick'n Tenders for lunch with rice and peas. And a little cherry sauce for the tenders!

Reactions: PTree15 and Emma JC
I see. How much was it? Their products are really excellent.

Found it :

Salted Irish Cream latte with soy milk, toasted tomato sandwich on rye, and 2 Gardein breakfast patties, one spicy and one maple.

Reactions: Emma JC
I thought my husband said the baguette was £3.55 and £4 if heated. Maybe it is more expensive in London?

• Informative
Reactions: shyvas
That's cool! I really need to get an air fryer.
I see myself replacing this appliance forever and ever when it breaks down. I use it every day for one thing or another. The basket handle broke at one point and I was able to replace that instead of getting a whole new unit. I’ve had it for about 18 months now.

I see myself replacing this appliance forever and ever when it breaks down. I use it every day for one thing or another. The basket handle broke at one point and I was able to replace that instead of getting a whole new unit. I’ve had it for about 18 months now.
I love my air fryer too. I actually thought I didn't need one but it came with my grill. After using the grill for about a month I decided to try out the air fryer and love it! I do everything in there from Chick'n Tenders to Veggie Burgers to fries, tater tots. Leftover pizza. I could go on and on. I rarely use my grill now. I will certainly replace the air fryer if it ever breaks down!