What are you craving?

The box of rosemary Triscut knockoffs, which I'd open, but I'm afraid I do mean "the box"

I had my very first Margarita of the season, last week end.;)
I love margaritas. Now I want one, hehe. My mom made a fabulous punch over the weekend. It had pink lemonade, moscato, ginger ale and vodka. It was so delicious, light and refreshing. I have to get the exact amounts of the ingredients because I would love to make it for my next gathering. I also want to make limoncello this summer. My mom makes it all the time, and it's so tasty. It beats any commercial brand I've ever had.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love margaritas. Now I want one, hehe. My mom made a fabulous punch over the weekend. It had pink lemonade, moscato, ginger ale and vodka. It was so delicious, light and refreshing. I have to get the exact amounts of the ingredients because I would love to make it for my next gathering. I also want to make limoncello this summer. My mom makes it all the time, and it's so tasty. It beats any commercial brand I've ever had.

Margaritas always remind me of my holidays in Los Angeles.

You know you’re in trouble when princess toast looks good to you.

88832A57-6617-4ADC-BC71-9154003B7ABC.jpeg

Eeeeh?:???: What is this? And what is it made of?
I have no idea. It’s from a commercial for vitamins. Two little girls go up to their mom and say, “we made you princess toast!” Lol. It’s apparently super unhealthy...loaded with sugar I would imagine...hence the need for vitamins haha.

I have no idea. It’s from a commercial for vitamins. Two little girls go up to their mom and say, “we made you princess toast!” Lol. It’s apparently super unhealthy...loaded with sugar I would imagine...hence the need for vitamins haha.
Lol, it looks like "hipster food". I doubt "hipster food" itself exists, but the phenomena of hipster food does exist.:p

Reactions: KLS52