UK Vegan Cosmetics

I don't know if it's just me being careless but I broke two of them and then I was trying to be careful with the third one and I put it to my mouth and most of the tip broke off.:mad: My UD one has lasted for ages but it is a very deep red one so I wouldn't wear that colour all the time.

I still use my old lipsticks which are mainly revlon :/ Not sure what I'm going to do when they run out. Most other lipsticks I've tried are crap & I don't like glosses.

Have you tried M&S make-up ? I have bought eye shadow, mascara and the quality is very good.

I bought one of the superdrug B range blushers and I really like it. The colours looked totally different in the tin than on skin, but that's often true. It seems like a better quality than the Barry M one, and much cheaper than the Urban Decay one, so I'm pretty happy with it.

Plus I was BOWLED OVER with having the word vegan on the product, in a highstreet store, at a cheap price. So much easier than trawling through ingredients and emailing companies :)

Oh and I can't remember if I've mentioned this... I haven't tried it yet, quite expensive (might be on my Christmas list if I don't buy any before!) but: http://www.tropicskincare.com/ tropics skincare do vegan make up and other cosmetics, they are vegan society and BUAV approved.

It's the brand owned by a former Apprentice contestant who was then invested in by Alan Sugar.

I bought the B. mascara from superdrug, and it's fine - but I find that it marks the skin under my eyes (i.e. there's little black smudges under my eyes) throughout the day - which has never happened before with mascara, I've tried using as little as possible but it still happens. I wont buy this one again.

I bought one of the superdrug B range blushers and I really like it. The colours looked totally different in the tin than on skin, but that's often true. It seems like a better quality than the Barry M one, and much cheaper than the Urban Decay one, so I'm pretty happy with it.

Plus I was BOWLED OVER with having the word vegan on the product, in a highstreet store, at a cheap price. So much easier than trawling through ingredients and emailing companies :)

Evry time that I've been to a Superdrug store and have asked for cruelty free products, all the sales assistants immediately advise you on which products have the leaping bunny.

Reactions: SummerRain
I bought the B. mascara from superdrug, and it's fine - but I find that it marks the skin under my eyes (i.e. there's little black smudges under my eyes) throughout the day - which has never happened before with mascara, I've tried using as little as possible but it still happens. I wont buy this one again.

I found that too. Also their lipsticks melt so easily & the nail varnish was pretty terrible too. Such a shame.

Reactions: SummerRain
I bought a B concealer the other week and it snapped, I keep having to jam it back together. Also the pump in my foundation stopped pumping after like 3 days so now I have to scrape it off the tube through the middle. therefore I bought a Barry M foundation and that can be my spare because sod doing that daily in a rush. The Barry M Foundation is actually really good - it lasts just as long as any other ive tried (not very) and matches my skin and is £5.99. BTW all makeup is 3 for 2 in Superdrug (which is why i went a bit mad) Im not thrilled that stuffs broke but its the best vegan stuff ive found so far so I'll put up with those problems.

When I went to buy B. Makeup before all of the testers were melted & broken too, so you couldn't even test them because they were a gross mess. Seems to be a general problem with their products?!

I've bought my mum a B. Serum to put with her other Christmas presents as the skincare is meant to be good. Will have to see what she says!

I use Arbonne cosmetics there so great I have become an independent consultant for them. There ultra premium which aren't sold on the highstreet. They don't have any chemicals in the products totally pure and beneficial products.

There also great for people who have problematic skin problems.

Let me know if you want anymore information.

I use Arbonne cosmetics there so great I have become an independent consultant for them. There ultra premium which aren't sold on the highstreet. They don't have any chemicals in the products totally pure and beneficial products.

There also great for people who have problematic skin problems.

Let me know if you want anymore information.

I've never heard of them, but they sound good! I'll google :D

Sorry if this has been asked before!

Does anyone have recommendations for a vegan eye cream that helps with dark circles? I dont have an issue with puffiness just with darkness, the skin's really thin there.

My budget is up to £30 as long as it works. A lot to spend but I' fed up on looking dead and would spend a lot less on concealer haha

Do any of them really work? I'm not convinced they do! I have dark circles too - I think it's a mix of hereditary & tiredness etc.

I do love the B. Eye cream though. The phase 1 one. Nicest eye cream I've tried & very cheap...worth a try? :)

I use a very rich eye creme (I'm old lol) and then I use Physician's formula yellow concealer (yellow works for under eye circles, green works to tame redness). Works well for me although I am not crazy about the applicator.
6059d537c05aab94921500be2142f9ff.jpg

Physicians Formula Youthful Wear Youth Boosting Dark Circle Corrector + Concealer Light Yellow Ulta.com - Cosmetics, Fragrance, Salon and Beauty Gifts

I use a very rich eye creme (I'm old lol) and then I use Physician's formula yellow concealer (yellow works for under eye circles, green works to tame redness). Works well for me although I am not crazy about the applicator.
6059d537c05aab94921500be2142f9ff.jpg

Physicians Formula Youthful Wear Youth Boosting Dark Circle Corrector + Concealer Light Yellow Ulta.com - Cosmetics, Fragrance, Salon and Beauty Gifts

This is the one that I also use. I haven't tried the new applicator as I have the older version. I usually buy PF make up at Target as it is much cheaper than in the drug stores or beauty shops.

Reactions: ledboots