UK Vegan Cosmetics

Last edited:
Do any of them really work? I'm not convinced they do! I have dark circles too - I think it's a mix of hereditary & tiredness etc.
Same here...Add allergies. I've only just started having dark circles the past year or so. I don't usually try covering them up because I can't seem to get the shade right and I end up with the white eye look which, I think, is worse.

I do have a yellow and a green concealer. I might have to try the Physician's Formula.

Physician's Formula really have fabulous make up that don't contain parabens, talc and other nasties. I only use their their powder and blush on my face.

Reactions: ledboots
I have FINALLY solved my decade long quest for vegan lip balm. For those lucky enough to not remember, every year I'm always asking if something new has been invented. In Summer months I'm fine and can use crazy rumours or a cheap balm. However, in winter my lips get so dry they crack and bleed. At some points I'd give up and have to use the Blistex medicated stuff.

Anyway: Superdrug The Little Soothing Green Lip Tin 20g THIS!! It works. Woohoo! The pink one is awful but the green one is magic. It's harder to find so I've stocked several in my dressing table drawer haha.

That is all :p I thought I'd share in case anyone is having a similar issue.

^ I use that too, or I use the pink one as I think both are okay.:D I think Superdrug is really good value for the price. I love their shower and bath stuff.

I forgot about this thread as I was looking online for a vegan mascara yesterday.

I really like the Skin Blossom eye cream I bought a while ago. Someone bought me the Dream Cream from Lush and that is lovely and really sinks in easily. I usually have sensitive skin, but both of them have been fine for me.

^ I use that too, or I use the pink one as I think both are okay.:D I think Superdrug is really good value for the price. I love their shower and bath stuff.

I forgot about this thread as I was looking online for a vegan mascara yesterday.

I really like the Skin Blossom eye cream I bought a while ago. Someone bought me the Dream Cream from Lush and that is lovely and really sinks in easily. I usually have sensitive skin, but both of them have been fine for me.

M&S do a cruelty free range of cosmetics.

Ahh it's that time of year again. Anyone discovered any good vegan lip balms recently? The one I was racing about got discontinued :(