Vitamin B12 has been the main problem, and Vitamin D not too much of a problem since I live in a very sunny and hot country.

I am always using multi-vitamins and this has really helped with giving me enough vitamin B12 and all the other nutrients that tend to be missed as a vegan.

Reactions: Lou
"They need..."?
"They" need whatever they are deficient in, and the best way to determine that is via a blood test. But B12 isn't a "they [vegans]" issue. If 40% of the population is B12 deficient, and only a very small percentage of the population is vegan, clearly it isn't just a "they" issue.
https://www.livekindly.co/b12-deficiency-genetic-makeup/
Vegan people do not take animal based food, so the supplements are very much important for vegan people. I am also vegan. Do you have any issue with this term "they"? Just asking.

Dr. Greger’s B12 Dosage Recommendations:
•One weekly dosage of 2500 mcg cyanocobalamin B12
•One daily dosage of 250 mcg cyanocobalamin B12
•2000 mcg methylcobalamin B12 per day
I’m confused- is it recommended to take a weekly dose AND a daily dose, or are those separate options?

A weekly dose OR a daily dose. B12 can be easily stored in your body for months. The issue (as I understand it) is that once you take a dose over something like 1 or 2 mcg the absorption rate plummets.