The VV "how to" guide

A place to talk, like any other place. Hell, I can go read hundreds of sex forums without even becoming a member

It is a place to talk. I like that that section is private because then people that don't want to read anything in the NSFW can opt out, as well as VV possibly being a home for minors. So we can keep the board family-friendly as well as having adult talk.

Reactions: RabbitLuvr
Well, look what you miss when you have to go to work :(

Just to make it clear - the rules for the Sexuality sub forum have been made based on what the users asked. We can't please everyone but we asked for people's input and acted on that. That's how this forum has been on pretty much every issue so far. It isn't moderators making rules on their whims or due to their own feelings.

Also to clarify, I'm not officially in charge of the Sexuality forum. I volunteered to take care of adding people to the NSFW list but I'm not a forum steward anywhere.

Way to shut down Heather...

(Do you mind going by your first name on here, Lord Snot? I'd really rather not call you Lord Snot if I can avoid it...)

I don't think I said anything mean; I was asked a question and I answered it honestly :(

You can call me what you like, as long as it's polite :p

I don't think I said anything mean; I was asked a question and I answered it honestly :(

You can call me what you like, as long as it's polite :p

I was teasing. She was all like :boobies: And you were like, "I'll prolly just leave my shirt on. :shrug:" and it was funny.

So... What's your name? That's what I was getting at. :)

I was teasing. She was all like :boobies: And you were like, "I'll prolly just leave my shirt on. :shrug:" and it was funny.

happy-smiley-8829.gif

So... What's your name? That's what I was getting at. :)

:rofl:

If anyone has an interest in stewarding a forum (I truly don't know if IS is looking), than IS would be the one to contact to offer their services. :)

Hmm I opted out of the sexuality forum, it really isn't for me, but I wonder if the contraception thread could/should be in health section? I don't know, it's the only one I really wanted to read, and also for me it doesn't seem to fit the tone of the rest of it, it's more of a health thing.

But yknow, it isn't a big deal! Just a thought.