The VV "how to" guide

I love spoiler tags. Mainly when I want to post a really long post but I don't want to annoy other users by making them scroll past a massive wall of text if they don't feel like reading it. :)

I love spoiler tags. Mainly when I want to post a really long post but I don't want to annoy other users by making them scroll past a massive wall of text if they don't feel like reading it. :)
That's cool... as long as you at least post something about the nature of what the spoiler contains so we all don't have to click the button to find out. :p

Reactions: Mel
Holy hell how do I get the email notifications to stop? I unchecked a box that said email notifications and yet still they come, what more must I do?

Holy hell how do I get the email notifications to stop? I unchecked a box that said email notifications and yet still they come, what more must I do?
You have to "unwatch" each individual thread that you're watching, I'm afraid. You can see a list of your watched threads from a link in the top menu under "Forums".

If you don't mind losing your current subscriptions, just turn off "automatically watch threads..." altogether which deletes the whole lot, click save, then turn it back on without the email option.

If you don't mind losing your current subscriptions, just turn off "automatically watch threads..." altogether which deletes the whole lot, click save, then turn it back on without the email option.

I think... that's what I did.

But I'm not sure.

I had that trouble when I first joined and it was automatically watching threads. I turned that off and it worked for all threads AFTER that. The ones I was watching beforehand, though, had to manually unwatch.