Supper/Dinner Time! What's on the menu ?

1790427147547.png

Revamped a Happyvore pizza today! Added plenty of Applewood, extra passata, smoked chipotle flakes, oregano, and a drizzle of evo. I'm not usually big on various toppings and shop bought pizzas always skimp on them anyway. However, this was tasty (perhaps because of my own additions and the crust had a lovely wood-fired taste.
Aside Lidl (every 2 years) it's the first time that I've ever seen a plant based pizza in a supermarkert over here.

A juicy mango.
 
weird "dinner" last night - neither of us was hungry and neither wanted to cook so I had toast with peanut butter/jam and sliced banana on top and he had a mashed banana and peanut toasted sandwich and a PB&J toasted sandwich - had a few tortilla chips just to take the sweet edge off

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com
 
I can't decide what I want for dinner. I'm thinking some kind of savory pie/casserole. Either tofu quiche or a veggie pot pie. I should make it now, in case the power goes out later tonight with the storm.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Emma JC
I can't decide what I want for dinner. I'm thinking some kind of savory pie/casserole. Either tofu quiche or a veggie pot pie. I should make it now, in case the power goes out later tonight with the storm.
I went with tofu quiche, and I have already baked it in case the power goes out. I'm a little light on veggies and whatnot, but I added frozen kale, onions and black olives, along with some vegan yogurt, nooch flakes, salt, pepper, garlic powder and onion powder. I really need to restock my kitchen after spending so much of the summer with my mom in RI, lol. I will have it topped with some nooch flakes and a little hot sauce.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Emma JC and Tom L.
I bought some risotto mixes from Aldi ages ago so I am finally going to make it tonight. I even checked the date as I had bought it so long ago! I am going to add some carrot and onion and maybe Quorn pieces for protein.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Emma JC and PTree15
Saturday night was penne pasta night with Apple Sage sausage sliced in - lots of garlic, onion, olives, mushrooms so good.

Last night was Spicy Kimchi noodle soup night - cabbage, kale, bok choy, frozen mixed vegetables, kimchi soup mix, lots of soy curls and then Farm Boy Kimchi dumplings. Also very good.

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com
 
  • Like
Reactions: PTree15