Supper/Dinner Time! What's on the menu ?

I'm going to have a grilled vegan sausage grinder with mustard, onions and sauerkraut, and grilled pineapple for dessert.

Reactions: Mazen and Emma JC
just rice... yup I just did rice in the rice cooker with raisins, fennel seeds, chives, garlic powder, turmeric and put a bit of soy sauce and tons of Sambal Oelek (extra garlicky) on top - can't believe that I can finally get Oelek again - it disappeared from shelves around the first part of Covid and yesterday was the first it came back and even then the manager had to go and dig around in the back for it as it hadn't even been shelved - we love it so much, it goes on almost everything (we did have some popcorn for dessert)

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

Soy curl and cabbage stir fry. I shredded a half of a cabbage, a half onion and some garlic. I had soy curls marinating for an hour or so. I cooked the soy curls with about half of the cabbage with a bit of vinegar and spices. I left it slightly crunchy.
The remaining cabbage mix will be slaw.

I need to make myself some tahini. Ive had sesame seeds sittin in my kitchen.

Today was savory buckwheat porridge with a side of corn on the cob. My first cob tasted a lil cobby but the second one was perfect. Strugglin to keep my fat intake down without being upset but im doin it.

I bought more of those awesome protein tortillas and I had a block of tofu on it BB day so I made scrambled tofu burritos with some green onion, jalapeno and black sliced olives and some cheez shreds in them and heated them up in a pan until there was a little crisp on them - served with some salsa for dipping in and they were delicious - dessert was some dk chocolate cookies with peanut butter on them.

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

We were celebrating M's goddaughter's confirmation today and I had pasta, filet pieces in a rosemary oil and a rocket and tomato salad followed by chocolate torte, fruit torte and chocolate balls.

I had the portabella mushroom burger meal from the Dinnerly box. There was hamburger buns, an onion, and bbq sauce and cheese provided. It was delicious! I also made the lemon cake, substituting Just Egg for the eggs, and it was yummy as well.