Supper/Dinner Time! What's on the menu ?

Swiss chard with nooch and garlic powder and some lemon. That's it.
Really lovely too! I want to grow greens like that!
Now I'm so hungry as I sip a cup of camomile.
Why I didn't think to at least nuke a potato?
Never got to the pizza thing

Tofu & shiitake croquettes with steamed cauliflower/evo plus a chicory and raw beetroot salad/vinaigrette/yeast flakes.
A fruit salad; raspberries, blueberries & kiwis.
A glass of white Italian wine.

It isn't the stalks that give that deep celery flavour but the leaves. Celery salt would be an excellent sub.
The stew came out great! The broth reminded me of the stew (more like a soup because the broth is intentionally very thin) my mom made when I was a kid. The celery salt definitely helped. :) I used vegan beef broth and a little stock I had left over from making seitan, plus thyme and a bay leaf. And the seitan came out so tender and delicious. All it needed was a little pepper.

A salad; white cabbage, red roasted peppers, diced peeled tomatoes, sliced fennel with a tofu & shiitake burger/vinaigrette/yeast flakes.
A kiwi & raspberry salad.
White Italian wine.
I'm in the mood for wine tonight. My family and I are going to play Yahtzee over the computer. I'm very excited to spend some (virtual) time with them.

For dinner, it will be seitan stew with crackers and EB. I think I will be having this for the next week. Soups are so cheap to make and go a long way.

I made chili with kidney and pintos as that's what I had, added half a Trader Joes soy chorizo and a can of crushed tomatoes, celery and onions. Didn't make it spicy this time as I've been prone to upset stomach lately .
Will make a cornbread now

Reactions: Emma JC and Val
I actually made something today. I have been eating nothing but veggie burgers lately! I made an enchilada casserole. It was really easy. Just mix together some pre-cooked rice, rinsed beans (I used black beans), drained can of diced tomatoes, enchilada sauce, some corn, spices, and cheese. Then bake it. It is good but needs more spices. I put it in a bowl over some tortilla chips.

I made one of my favourite (yet very simple) food combinations ("mesivo", hehehe)😁: black (forbidden) rice, kapusta (white cabbage) and teriyaki sauce. This time it turned out so good. I'm going to use the rest of my black rice tonight and make some more of it (though i haven't finished my yesterday's batch yet). Of course, i regretted that i hadn't bought more black rice and teriyaki sauce. Meanwhile, if teriyaki is available somewhere (rarely),- black rice is not manufactured under that popular brand anymore, and i had to go to a vegetarian shop next to my work in the city in order to find it (not now,- i went there before this quarantine mess).:sigh: So i'll have to forget about this "dish", i don't know until when.:hmm: Plus, for a perfect taste, red cabbage is required, but i didn't have red cabbage, so white cabbage will do.

I'm hoping to make miso glazed parsnips and onions tonight!
This morning I watched Americas test kitchen, they did a roasted cauliflower with miso glaze--miso, ginger, rice vinegar, syrup (they used honey) that was poured over the roasted cauliflower. I remember Isa has a similar one with eggplant I liked.

I made a tofu quich with spinach, mushrooms, onions and vegan cheese