Supper/Dinner Time! What's on the menu ?

I bought quite a lot of new vegan meat products I haven't tried yet in my shopping delivery so I will probably have a "chicken" burger or something tonight.:)

I’m hoping lots of artisan bread and “butter” and probably my TikTok seitan nuggets. I probably should have saved the soup for dinner because it would go great with bread and butter.
How was the bread? It looked amazing!

I'm having a sesame-ginger tofu stir-fry with broccoli and carrots. I wanted this last night, but the tofu hadn't thawed enough. Last night I ended up having a seitan sausage quesadilla with tortilla chips and salsa.

The bread was really good toasted. I feel like it will be great with pbj too. Any sandwich really. Can’t wait to make it again in Dutch oven. I might try to mix in a little whole wheat flour, but not until I do it again with just white.

The bread was really good toasted. I feel like it will be great with pbj too. Any sandwich really. Can’t wait to make it again in Dutch oven. I might try to mix in a little whole wheat flour, but not until I do it again with just white.
That's great! I look forward to your report on how it comes out in the dutch oven. :)

Reactions: KLS52
I miss corn on the cob. Corn and watermelon, my summer faves
Stir fried veggies with pineapple, and attempted a sauce like my son made, and really failed.First used too many Thai peppers, so doubled everything else. Good, but what my son made was fantastic!