Supper/Dinner Time! What's on the menu ?

made our own chana masala last night - onion, chili peppers, a pile of the small veggies bits from the bottom of a bag of Thai frozen veggies, sliced cherry tomatoes, a ton of chopped arugula, a cup of frozen peas, a rinsed can of chick peas, 2.5 tablespoons of curry masala and a can of coconut milk.... on rice

it was delicious

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

made our own chana masala last night - onion, chili peppers, a pile of the small veggies bits from the bottom of a bag of Thai frozen veggies, sliced cherry tomatoes, a ton of chopped arugula, a cup of frozen peas, a rinsed can of chick peas, 2.5 tablespoons of curry masala and a can of coconut milk.... on rice

it was delicious

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com
I'm having the same. I took the last portion out of the freezer earlier.

This week, I experimented with simplicity:

Tonight I threw Beyond Sausage on the stovetop grill with onions, and also wrapped carrots with herbs in tinfoil with a bit of water. Topped off with organic ketchup.

Yesterday, oil fried falafel with kale, pepper and mushrooms, served on pita. Topped off with vegan BBQ sauce.

It's going to be sloppy Joe's for me tonight. I usually use a combination of Beyond ground along with some red lentils for the additional texture and nutrition factor. I don't have any fresh baked bread today, but I do have some frozen, which will work nicely toasted. I will top it with a little Violife cheddar shreds and melt that under the broiler.

Didn't post this last night but I made a "sub" of Yves Veggie Salami, Bologna and Ham slices, Violife Mature Cheddar Slice, Mayo and a little Sweet Onion Vinaigrette on a bun. Next time I'll leave off the vinaigrette. It tasted good though but the vinaigrette got to be too sweet about halfway through.

A gnocchetti sardi (ww organic pasta from Sardinia) and vegetable stew made in the IP. I also added a lot of courgettes/sweet potatoes/onions/red roast peppers/passata/red lentils/red wine/ smoked paprika/oregano/vegetable stock and smoked paprika. Served with Nurishh grated mozarella style cheese/smoked paprika/yeast flakes/a drizzle of evo.
A persimmon.
A small glass of white wine.

I made something a British friend introduced me to 40 years ago, peas and cheese. In this case Peas and Cheez. LOL Drained canned petit peas, diced up Violife Mature Cheddar slices. Mayo. My kids would gag when they saw it but I love it! LOL
I've had cold peas with cheese cubes and some kind of mayo based dressing

• Love
Reactions: EllieW
I got a bag of stuffing mix, so I prepared it with celery, onion, mushrooms and waterchestnuts and made a casserole with soy curls, chopped broccoli, gravy, TJ's mozzz shreds, cranberry sauce and tater tots! :scream:.
My son came in as I was contemplating the cheese and cranberries so I only did half with that.
I loved it