Supper/Dinner Time! What's on the menu ?

We had Green Cuisine veggie balls with braised carrots/echalotes on Wednesday. Last night white/violet aubergine (from the local farm) bake topped with Nourishh vegan cheese with a tossed salad/vinaigrette/multi seeds. Green and picholine olives, fried artichoke hearts, baby tomatoes for nibbles/Alpro almond/strawberry dessert (delicious) and lots of fresh fruit for dessert. Wedges of Cavaillon melon.

Reactions: Emma JC and EllieW
Simple dinner tonight. Big salad with romaine, shredded carrots, black beans, diced cucumber, diced orange pepper, grape tomatoes and dressed with a little mayo and sweet onion dressing. A slice of multigrain sourdough rye bread with a little vegan butter.

Reactions: Emma JC
I had some brisket frozen, so I thawed it and ground it and made a taco-like filling, which I used for nachos. Delicious!!
Brisket? Do tell. What's that? Not in the omnivore world but in ours? I'm very curious!:iiam:

Brisket? Do tell. What's that? Not in the omnivore world but in ours? I'm very curious!:iiam:

Reactions: EllieW
Tofu quiche with spinach, onions,garlic on a hash brown crust. Oh yeah, I added Violife vegan mozz shreds! They are by FAR the best vegan mozz I've had! Really added taste, they actually make me think pizza cheese

Reactions: Emma JC and EllieW
I made this veggie stew last night. Probably have leftovers of it tonight.

we did a one pot penne pasta dish based on a Spain on a Fork recipe - he is not vegan but are mostly so until he adds some cheese at the end, which we did not do - he used a lot of saffron and sweet Spanish paprika - it was very good although I only had a small amount as I am still struggling with elimination...

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

• Friendly
Reactions: KLS52 and EllieW