Nicole.Arbonne

Newcomer
Reaction score
Hello Lovely Veggies/Vegans!

My name is Nicole, I’m from Essex, and I’ve been a Veggie for coming up 13 years.

I’ve never struggled with finding alternative foods, in fact I quite enjoy trying new recipes or even making some of my own! The thing I have struggled with a little is finding skin care and cosmetics that are 100% Veggie, but also don’t irritate my skin! I’ve found a pretty good brand that I use now, but I’m curious as to what everyone on here uses?

Much love

x

Reactions: Second Summer
Hi Nicole! Welcome to the boards :)

I'm not entirely sure about sensitive skin because I don't really have issues with it myself, but I tend to use Lush products, Superdrug own brand products, and Urban Decay. Nothing is animal tested, pretty much everything is labelled as suitable for vegetarians/vegans, and if it's not labelled you can usually get a definitive answer from staff or the company.

With Lush, they use a lot of natural ingredients which are less likely to irritate most skin conditions. I also find their staff super knowledgable about things like that. Superdrug have a lot of different ranges for different skin types, and everything is so super cheap (this is also where I buy deodorant, toothpaste, etc.). Urban Decay is stupidly expensive but I love their range, so I treat myself very occasionally.

Hope that helped!

Thank you! A friend of mine has introduced me to Arbonne and so far so good, theyre 100% vegan and natural so not harsh on the skin, but I like to have choices so will definitely have a look at those. I struggle with lush sometimes if it's heavily purfumed but the stuff is lovely! :)

Thank you :) x