Product Vegan Protein Powder Faba Bean

Myles Sicuro

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Hey there!

I'd like to introduce you to Pure Plant Protein (PPP), a delicious vegan protein powder made from 100% Australian grown faba (fava) beans. All PPP products are gluten-free, dairy free, GMO-free, low carb, low sugar and all natural.

Faba beans are a superfood that are packed with protein, fiber, and nutrients. They're also a great source of iron. Faba beans have one of the highest protein percentage of any plant based alternative on the market, with a smooth, grit-free consistency that tastes great.

PPP comes in four staple flavours: chocolate, vanilla, coconut, and unflavoured (can be used for cooking).

I've created a discount code for this forum, you can get 15% off your order with the code "veganforum".

If you're keen to try something new, struggling to get enough protein in your diet or sick of gritty, poor tasting protein powders for vegans give PPP a go.

Visit our website to learn more and place your order.
- Vegan Protein Powder Australia | Pure Plant Protein

We're currently only shipping to Australia, but we plan to expand globally soon.

I hope you enjoy Pure Plant Protein as much as I do!

*I'm an affiliate for this product, but I do absolutely love it and have been using it for around two years now. Would love to answer any of your Q&A's and feedback on the product itself.

Reactions: Brian W