My partner broke up with me as I’m vegetarian.

Though I obviously don't know the entire story, and I know neither person involved, from what I'm hearing, @Dancer123, you will likely look back at this relationship ending as a good thing. In my mind, a true vegan should show compassion not only for non-human animals, but for other people as well. Transitioning can be difficult and a caring person would understand that and work with you rather than force their beliefs down your throat and make demands. It sounds like a potentially brighter future lies ahead, though it may not feel that way right now. Take care of yourself and try to think about what may come in the future rather than what happened in the past.

Hello,

I have been dating a vegan bf for about half a year and he never had a problem dating me as a recently turned vegetarian, but now he’s been name calling me ‘cruel’ etc and blaming me as I’m not vegan rather vegetarian and has been threatening to end our relationship on this! Been a toxic last couple of weeks for sure and he has started to be controlling/speculating untrue things about other aspects of my life not just veganism! Feeling heartbroken about this…

I have a few health issues and I’m not ready to transtition yet as I found the transition pretty hard to a vegetarian diet recently! I told him this but he doesnt seem to understand and wants a time frame when I’ll be vegan

He doesn’t seem to care that I’m really upset about this, any advice? I do love him but I don’t want to be controlled/pushed into anything before I’ve done my own research.

I understand maybe the best thing to do is let him go and he can find a fellow vegan girl right now, I’m just feeling so hurt.
The best time to recognize a person is the time when he/she is in anger. A true person who can never control his anger, will try to control it, if he truely loves you. It is because anger is not something that allow him to degrade his beloved person. So, if he tries to control his anger and try to change himself, you can go to him otherwise it is not suitable.