Coronavirus Positivity and Kindness

Freesia

not my business.
Reaction score
Lifestyle
Other
i dont mind the handshaking and the hugs.. maybe because i am from a country which is rugby mad so growing up here you are routinely tackled / knocked over. id hate to live in a world where people were afraid to touch each other.

• ✅
Reactions: KLS52

katherinep

Novice
Reaction score
Lifestyle
Omnivore
i dont mind the handshaking and the hugs.. maybe because i am from a country which is rugby mad so growing up here you are routinely tackled / knocked over. id hate to live in a world where people were afraid to touch each other.
Same.. I would hate the world where we would be afraid to touch each other. I believe handshakes are a nice gesture. Shows proper etiquettes to greet somebody. (Not judging anyone) I just personally like warm greetings where people are not afraid to touch each other.

• ❤
Reactions: Freesia

Freesia

not my business.
Reaction score
Lifestyle
Other
Same.. I would hate the world where we would be afraid to touch each other. I believe handshakes are a nice gesture. Shows proper etiquettes to greet somebody. (Not judging anyone) I just personally like warm greetings where people are not afraid to touch each other.
Yes, i mean i cant deny that i enjoyed some aspects of the social distancing... and i am still trying to practise it in public places.

But it seems difficult for most people to keep up... i am surprised at how quickly people have reverted back to jostling in crowds now that many are out and things are open... i think people seem to gather that way...

i guess some people hate it though and many of those like to live rurally where it is quiet and with lots of space..