Help us save lives

Tasnuva1999

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegetarian
343456846_206978688745840_5494797422587982408_n.jpg

Hello all. This is Tasnuva here. I'm reaching out to you from Dhaka, Bangladesh, and it’s a cry for help. Today I am writing to share a cause that is very close to my heart, and I need your support to make it a reality. For years, I've been working as a dedicated animal rescuer and foster care giver in our community, and I've witnessed firsthand the challenges faced by stray and street dogs of our area. The population of these street dogs continues to grow unchecked, leading to a cycle of suffering for these innocent beings. They face hunger, disease, and injury every day. The only way to break this cycle and ensure their well-being is through sterilization. But, our government's resources and attention to the plight of these animals are limited. Therefore, in response to this urgent need, I, my husband and my sister have taken it upon ourselves to initiate a sterilization campaign in our area. We understand that this is a monumental task, and we can't do it alone. Funding for these surgeries, as well as the logistical challenges, are significant hurdles we face. Your financial support, no matter the amount, can make a huge impact. Every contribution will go directly toward sterilization surgeries, medical care, and essential supplies. Your kindness can help prevent countless puppies from being born into hardship and suffering.

Please do share this post far and wide. Encourage your friends, family, and social networks to join our cause and donate. Thank you for your support.

Facebook: Clawttery

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/clawterry_/

WhatsApp: +8801970735144

Donation details

Bkash account number:
01312614880 (Bkash is a mobile financial service provider in Bangladesh. You can donate to our bkash account through any authorized remittance service provider.)

Bank Information

Dutch-Bangla Bank Limited

Uttara Branch

Uttara R/A, Dhaka.

Account Number: 1171030033530

Account Name: Munia Akter

Branch Code: 117

Customer ID: 101541829

Routing Number: 090264630