Ethical Investing Options

InvestVegan

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Hi everyone!

I thought I'd share some resources I've been building that are designed to help vegans save money without compromising their principles.

For what it's worth, this is my full-time job. I'm the founder of Invest Vegan, an ethics-first registered investment advisor based in Brooklyn. We build and manage diversified long-term portfolios for all sorts of people, from wealthy retirees to starving artists and everyone in between.

I've seen other vegans make all sorts of investing mistakes, so I created a free guide to vegan investing (first link) to cover five of the most common issues that I've come across. I've also pasted a link to a video overview of Invest Vegan and our latest letter to investors, which gives quite a long and detailed overview of how we invest.

I hope some of these resources are helpful and hope to have the chance to meet some of you in the not-so-distant future.

Sending good vibes your way -

Sloane

Guide to Vegan Investing: 5 Critical Vegan Investing Tips - Invest Vegan

Video Overview of Invest Vegan:

Our most recent letter to clients (will download as a PDF): https://investvegan.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/2022-Q2-Letter.pdf