Captain's Log

I'm only able to access on my android phone, not my chrome book, which is c what I normally use. I made sure it's allowed context, restarted, no luck!
It won't load
Sorry to hear that. It will hopefully become available soon, or at least in a day or so. If not, do let me know.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that. It will hopefully become available soon, or at least in a day or so. If not, do let me know.
Still can't connect. In on a chrome book, so it's chrome op system. Says vv refused to connect. I can connect on phone so don't worry now, just letting you know! Thanks

FYI, VV only works on my phone if I am at home and connected to wifi...it won’t work outside of that. It’s so annoying because I don’t use free wifi when I’m out. I prefer to use my data. Every other webpage, internet site works fine. It’s just VV. So it’s not like it’s a setting on my phone or anything. Boo hoo.

FYI, VV only works on my phone if I am at home and connected to wifi...it won’t work outside of that. It’s so annoying because I don’t use free wifi when I’m out. I prefer to use my data. Every other webpage, internet site works fine. It’s just VV. So it’s not like it’s a setting on my phone or anything. Boo hoo.
I've fixed something just now. Did that help?

Tomorrow it will be 7 years since I registered the VV domain name, veggieviews.com!
Still can't connect. In on a chrome book, so it's chrome op system. Says vv refused to connect. I can connect on phone so don't worry now, just letting you know! Thanks
How about this issue, are you able to connect with your Chromebook, or is it still refusing?

Tomorrow it will be 7 years since I registered the VV domain name, veggieviews.com!
Hooraaaaay! :starshower:Thank you for all you've done for us, and for all you've done for the sake of this noble deed (spreading compassionate lifestyle among VV members [and all other participants!]).:smitten:
How are we going to celebrate? :leer: :pa: :hugs:

Hooraaaaay! :starshower:Thank you for all you've done for us, and for all you've done for the sake of this noble deed (spreading compassionate lifestyle among VV members [and all other participants!]).:smitten:
How are we going to celebrate? :leer: :pa: :hugs:
Thank you :) I obviously enjoy what I'm doing, so it's lucky that it's also useful to someone.

For celebrations I suppose I could make a start on the giant Easter egg that missis Summer bought for me, but I'm afraid I'll eat the whole thing in one go :p

Reactions: Mischief and Val
Thank you :) I obviously enjoy what I'm doing, so it's lucky that it's also useful to someone.

For celebrations I suppose I could make a start on the giant Easter egg that missis Summer bought for me, but I'm afraid I'll eat the whole thing in one go :p
Yay Easter egg!:woo: :clp: Happy celebration!:hh: :hug:

How about this issue, are you able to connect with your Chromebook, or is it still refusing?
Yay! And thanks to you!

It still says refuses to connect, but, I haven't tried resetting the modem. ??

I think the mail server is now finally working properly with all the fancy anti-spam measures out there, so hopefully VV emails won't be rejected or automatically put into your spam folders. Mail servers are by far the hardest thing to configure! But so satisfying when it all works :)

Reactions: KLS52 and Amy SF
Am I the only one with chrome op? Still can't get b on my Chromebook
No, I think we have at least one other member with ChromeOS, and they seem to be doing fine. So I think it's just you :iiam: :???:

Did you try webmail.veggieviews.com ? It's a different software and doesn't redirect to the forum, though it's the same IP address.

Edit: have you tried clearing your browser cache? Description here along with some other ideas, not all of them applicable or useful:
6 Ways to Fix ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED Error on Chrome - Saint

Last edited: