Your favorite small kitchen appliance

Kellyr

Forum Senior
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
I go back and forth with this one between my high-powered blender (we have a Blendtec) or my Cuisinart food processor.

I use the blender several times a week. But I love my Cuisinart since it's great for making homemade nut butters, banana ice cream, energy balls, etc.

Veganite

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
I have several favorite appliances. A vacuum sealer is one heck of a useful kitchen tool, and right up there in favs. I also love my mandoline slicer. I probably use that more than any other kitchen tool. It would be a toss up between that and my blender. I have a Vitamix blender, and a Braun processor. They both work for my needs.

Lou

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
I got a little rocket blender last xmas. I use it a few times a week to make smoothies. I don't think i have taken out my full size blender more than a few times since.

hopeful

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
I have a machine that makes "ice cream" out of most fruits. It is so cool! It was a gift, and it is very fun to use.

Reactions: Nadezhda

Catfriend

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
I have had the same Kitchen Aid stand mixer for more than 20 years. I love it, though it's starting to complain a bit now. With a hook, it does a good job of kneading whole-grain bread dough. It handles my whole-grain seed-heavy cookies with ease.

Nekodaiden

Forum Legend
Banned
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
A small blender I use every single day to crush seeds/make flour/mix various ingredients to make shakes, nut milks, mix spices/seeds etc.

I don't know what I'd do with out it. I have a mortar and pestle...oh the horror, lol!