Vegan Aldi

I found Earth Grown ice cream bars. I wanted to get the caramel ones, but the ice cream was coconut milk-based, so I passed. I got the peanut butter ones instead, and they are pretty good! There were only three in the box, though. They need to put at least four and possibly six in a box.

Reactions: HappyRoxy and KLS52
I have not read all of the posts. However, a few years ago Aldi was not being kind at all to the pigs by supporting
farms ttehy purchased from which used gestation crates and other nasties. Its' all about low cost animal products for customers.
My guess is, this situation has likely not changed.

Aside from that they have some good produce, organic hummus, and organic sprouted breads including low salt.,

I have not read all of the posts. However, a few years ago Aldi was not being kind at all to the pigs by supporting
farms ttehy purchased from which used gestation crates and other nasties. Its' all about low cost animal products for customers.
My guess is, this situation has likely not changed.

Aside from that they have some good produce, organic hummus, and organic sprouted breads including low salt.,
I guess that would apply to most supermarkets, and also most restaurants :(

Even Aldi in Germany (specifically "Aldi North", who were always lagging behind "Aldi South") is now offering a lot of new vegan products that are specifically marketed as vegan. Some of them are not any cheaper than similar products at "normal" supermarkets, but some of their own brand products actually are, which is a great development.

Reactions: PTree15