Its nice seeing others who willingly change the foods they eat to get better.:) It really does work but it's just so hard for people to want to make the healthy change. I've had some tell me that they would feel like they are suffering more and not living by going vegan/plant based. Saying they want to "live" by being able to keep eating their standard american diet, keeping their milk shakes, cheeseburgers and pizzas, etc.

Why slap on bandage after bandage not healing? I think I'm doing more living when that bandage can come off and stay off.

yes.. if you tell most people you can cure the biggest killer just by changing diet, they would rather die. they just want a pill so that they can keep eating the steak or smoking the cig.

That question annoys me at times and especially when people make it seem like you're abnormal to think like that or to want to be vegan.

i am vegan because i started to get chest pains upon exertion and a friend gave me the essylstein book where they have the before and after angiograms where the vessels had opened up in the SAME patient after 2 years.