What's in Your Fruit Bowl ?

A navel orange and an apple. I went to the supermarket yesterday (after my last post in this thread) and had also gotten another orange and apple, as well as 2 black plums, but I had eaten them by around noontime today. I don't know what variety these plums are, but they're quite large- about 3/4 as big as a peach- with only a small pit.

Apples and lemons in the bowl; blueberries and mango in the freezer.

Apples from the Farmer's Market: some Stayman Winesap, and also one DeLovely (a variety I've never tried yet). The card on the bin said "it's the best apple you've ever tasted!"... We'll see how DeLovely rates next to my fave varieties (Stayman Winesap, Golden Delicious, Empire, Cortland). Note to self: you haven't had Cortlands for some time- grab some next weekend!

Reactions: PTree15 and KLS52
The DeLovely apple was quite good: crisp and juicy (but perhaps that's because it's fresh, and not from Cold Storage). I still prefer Stayman Winesap, Golden Delicious, Cortland, and Empire though.

Reactions: PTree15
I bought another pineapple since daughter went to Costco. Still $2.99.

Apples and bananas.

6 bananas that we need to use up before Tuesday!

I forgot to buy cocoa yesterday but I might get some today and make banana, PB and cocoa smoothies.

• Love
I just ate the last avocado so I only have apples and clementines left. I have frozen bananas in the freezer as they were going brown. Frozen strawberries too.

Reactions: Emma JC and PTree15