What's in Your Fruit Bowl ?

I used to have bananas but not anymore since after staying at the hospital (1 month) where they only had one vegan option (a too spicy bean chili with dry rice) I only ate bananas and cereal / oatmeal for the whole time so I cannot stand either of these now haha 😂 Anyway, I only eat citrus fruits thanx to IBS and tomatoes and avocados 😀

I used to have bananas but not anymore since after staying at the hospital (1 month) where they only had one vegan option (a too spicy bean chili with dry rice) I only ate bananas and cereal / oatmeal for the whole time so I cannot stand either of these now haha 😂 Anyway, I only eat citrus fruits thanx to IBS and tomatoes and avocados 😀
Hope you’re feeling better!

• Friendly
  • Agree
Reactions: PTree15 and Emma JC
Watermelon was excellent this year. I miss it already.
It was hit or miss for me, but more hits than misses at least. I wish I didn't love it so much.

I bought some kind of melon at Costco that was amazing. I wish I could remember the name. Very much like a cantaloupe only bigger and elongated shape. But it had a name I'm not familiar with. So glad I tried it.

Reactions: PTree15
Apples and bananas. Grapes in the refrigerator. I wanted Bosc pears but they didn't look good to me. I'll have to try a different store. I would have thought pears would be good this time of year.

NOTHING. I couldn't get to the local Farmer's Market last weekend, and ate the last of my fruit today. I can and do get fruit at my local Price Chopper supermarket (no locally-grown citrus fruit to be had here in subarctic New York State)- but one vendor at this particular Farmer's Market has a truly astonishing variety of apples, both heirloom and new, common and uncommon.