Whatcha Eatin?

Tofu scramble with potatoes and broccoli. Half slice of zucchini bread…I’m pacing myself so I can have the other half after lunch. 😁

Reactions: Emma JC and EllieW
Look at this amazing delicious mess…so delicious vanilla cashew milk ice cream, toasted dandies marshmallows and a drizzle of chocolate (melted chocolate chips and silk creamer) and strawberry syrup. The hot marshmallow melted the ice cream. :lick: I was so excited I cut off half of the bowl lol.
A3DE20EC-80FA-40A9-845C-98BEA4F2C1BE.jpeg

Irish Cream Soy Latte. A pocket sandwich of sourdough rye, Yves salami, Violife Mature Cheddar slice. Toasted into 2 pockets in my Sandwich maker.
For lunch I'm making pizza with Dominos copycat pizza sauce and Violife shredded mozza on a President's Choice thick pizza crust.

Reactions: KLS52 and Emma JC
a smoothie - chia seeds and wakame spun first so powdered, frozen berries, water, ground flax, hemp hearts, peanut butter powder, greens powder, turmeric/pepper, tad of salt, tad of cayenne pepper, cinnamon, banana, cashew milk

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

Reactions: KLS52 and EllieW
Tofu scramble, home fries, whole wheat English muffin with a whole tablespoon of Miyokos buttery goodness oozing all around. Haha. Usually I only do half servings of bread/butter but this morning I went to heck with myself. And no more decadent ice cream sundaes for awhile. No worries. 😁

Chocolate-Raspberry Soy Latte. Sandwich of sourdough rye, mayo, mustard, Yves Salami and Violife Mature Cheddar Slice. For lunch we'll have Gardein Chick'n Tenders, Tater Tots, Peas.

Chocolate-Caramel Soy Latte. Steel-cut oats with maple syrup. 2 Gardein Spicy Breakfast Sausage Patties.
For lunch we're having Beyond Burgers on a bun, with mayo, mustard, dill relish, onion slivers and a tomato slice.
I made some Onion Dip last night with PC Plant Based Sour Cream and 2/3 of a pouch of Knorr Onion Soup. Ate it with Tostitos Cantina thin and crispy chips. Dip was good but needs a little more tang. Maybe just a touch of vinegar or lemon juice in it.