Whatcha Eatin?

A slice of courgette & onion tofu bake with sliced peeled tomatoes (from the farm),avocado and vinaigrette. The bake tastes fabulous and both the latter and texture is the same as when made with fresh tofu.
French presse coffee with soya milk/cream/stevia/sucralose.

I'm going camping for a few days, leaving this morning so it's a rushed breakfast. Peppermint Paddy Soy Latte. Steel Cut Oats with maple syrup. 2 Gardein Spicy Breakfast Patties. I've precooked a couple of Beyond Burgers to warm up on the grill for supper tonight. And taking along a frozen dinner for the next night. Lunches will be some kind of sandwich, toasted tomato, hummus with tomatoes and cukes, peanut butter. Not all at once of course LOL. Have a great weekend and I'll talk to you soon.

Last night's leftover veggie mince & vegetable stew into a thickish country style soup with added red lentils plus a huge sprinkle of smoked paprika and a drizzle of evo.
A Swedish multi seed crisp bread with spread and a slice of Violife.

I'm going camping for a few days, leaving this morning so it's a rushed breakfast. Peppermint Paddy Soy Latte. Steel Cut Oats with maple syrup. 2 Gardein Spicy Breakfast Patties. I've precooked a couple of Beyond Burgers to warm up on the grill for supper tonight. And taking along a frozen dinner for the next night. Lunches will be some kind of sandwich, toasted tomato, hummus with tomatoes and cukes, peanut butter. Not all at once of course LOL. Have a great weekend and I'll talk to you soon.

Where are you going camping? Is it in the wild?

Going to Rondeau Park in Southern Ontario, kind of between London and Windsor. A provincial park. That's about as wild as we get. No hiking into the interior. LOL One of my daughters in in Windsor so they're coming to the campsite for a visit, she wanted an outdoor visit as she has a cold and thought it would be safer for me. The other daughter is in Chatham so we're visiting there tomorrow, then heading home either tomorrow afternoon or Tuesday morning. The reason we're camping is I don't trust public washrooms and restaurants and hotel rooms at the moment so we're dragging the kitchen, washroom and bed with us!

• Friendly
Reactions: Emma JC and shyvas