Whatcha Eatin?

Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Soy Latte. Toasted cheez sandwich with Violife Mature Cheddar Slice on sourdough rye.
For lunch I made Spaghetti, using Impossible Beef instead of Beyond as hubby brought it home by accident. I prefer Beyond.
For dessert a Magnum Plant Based Almond Ice Cream bar.

A chocolate-cherry soy latte. A grilled pocket sandwich with Violife Mature Cheddar Slice and Yves Veggie Salami on white bread. Disappointing. I've made it with just the cheddar slice before and it was good, so I can only assume it was the salami that was bitter in there.
For lunch I'm making Field Roast Mini Corn Dogs with mustard and buttered baby carrots.

I had honeydew melon and biscuit tea for breakfast. I have to use up leftovers today. Red lentil and veggie soup and the last of my curry and basmati rice.

I made the laziest soup when I got in. I blended up a tin of tomatoes with some fresh spinach in my Magic Bullet and added some leftover tomato and basil pasta sauce and some seasoning and some dried herbs.:bag: It was quite nice anyway. I had it with some slices of toasted baguette.

I had a Dreamsicle Soy Latte and just finished a sandwich of Violife Mature Cheddar slice, Yves Veggie Salami, mayo and mustard on Sourdough Rye.
Not sure what I'll have for lunch yet. It's the day hubby cooks for himself as I refuse to touch and cook bacon so I won't even wash up after him. It's a miracle that he'll cook and clean up but he does. I told him I'd make his cherry pie waffles if he gave up the bacon side but he so far refuses.

• Friendly
Reactions: KLS52 and Emma JC
For lunch I had a salad of black beans, shredded carrots, grape tomatoes dressed with mayo, sweet onion vinaigrette and a tiny bit of orange sauce I had left over from the Gardein Mandarin Chick'n. And a crust of sourdough rye with peanut butter.

Reactions: Emma JC and PTree15
I had a bowl of piping hot Scottish style porridge for breakfast with added chia/linseed/pb and a huge drizzle of soya cream/stevia.

Lunch is a country style soup/stew made with white cabbage/carrots/onions/garlic/sweet potatoes/fennel/red lentils/veggie mince/quinoa/spices and fresh herbs, served with a huge drizzle of evo and a sprinkle of smoked paprika/yeast flakes.