Whatcha Eatin?

Just got back from the dentist so having my Peppermint Paddy Soy Latte now, and I'm hungry but it's almost lunchtime so I had a handful of cashews and a spoonful of peanut butter.
For lunch I'm making Gardein Veggie Tenders, with VH Cherry Sauce, some tater tots and some petite buttered peas.

What is VH cherry sauce ? I love Gardein's lime & chili tenders.

Reactions: EllieW
What is VH cherry sauce ? I love Gardein's lime & chili tenders.
VH is a brand name of Chinese cooking and dipping sauces here in Canada. So it's a jar of cherry sauce for dipping. Love that stuff!
I haven't been able to find the Gardein's Lime and Chili tenders but I bet I'd like them! I like everything but Gardein so far except for their meatballs. I now make my own meatballs with Beyond Beef and they are very good!

Reactions: Emma JC and KLS52
VH is a brand name of Chinese cooking and dipping sauces here in Canada. So it's a jar of cherry sauce for dipping. Love that stuff!
I haven't been able to find the Gardein's Lime and Chili tenders but I bet I'd like them! I like everything but Gardein so far except for their meatballs. I now make my own meatballs with Beyond Beef and they are very good!

it`s actually Chipotle Lime Crispy Fingers that I think @shyvas means and they are the ones that I find most easily and also love the most

Gardein-CrispyFingersChipotleLime_grande.jpg

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

• Friendly
Reactions: KLS52 and EllieW
it`s actually Chipotle Lime Crispy Fingers that I think @shyvas means and they are the ones that I find most easily and also love the most

Gardein-CrispyFingersChipotleLime_grande.jpg

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com
I'll have to look again. The problem is if it's not on the website I don't know they have it and hubby does all of the shopping. I'll copy the picture you posted and have hubby look for it. Thanks!

Reactions: Emma JC
I had a Peanut Butter Cup Soy Latte and a sandwich of sourdough rye, mayo, violife mature cheddar slice, yves veggie salami and some cucumber slices. Just like for supper last night. It was pretty good so I repeated the experience. LOL
For lunch I'm making AF Beyond Burgers on a bun with mayo, mustard, dill relish, tomato slice and onion slivers.

I had a salted Hazelnut Soy Latte and now about to have a breakfast sandwich of Gardein Spicy Breakfast Sausage Patty, Just Egg, Violife Mature Cheddar Slice on sourdough rye.
For lunch I had some leftover spaghetti with Beyond Beef Sauce from last week that I froze and we'll have that. Heated up of course. LOL

I had a salted Hazelnut Soy Latte and now about to have a breakfast sandwich of Gardein Spicy Breakfast Sausage Patty, Just Egg, Violife Mature Cheddar Slice on sourdough rye.
For lunch I had some leftover spaghetti with Beyond Beef Sauce from last week that I froze and we'll have that. Heated up of course. LOL
I love leftovers!

I finally purchased something from Three Girls Vegan Creamery.
The donuts were a bust sadly. Texture was chewy and dry. And the taste was off.
The crab cakes would have been great flavor wise but they are made from artichoke hearts which I love, but there were too many pieces that were tough/chewy. And you all know how fussy I am about texture of food. When I buy canned or jarred hearts I always have to cut off some if the tougher leaves.
The eggplant and chicken was very good. The chicken was just a tad spongey but not too much. I would definitely buy it again.
5818E973-C421-4154-9C43-D2855B5FF50D.jpeg
D91FA127-F5D0-4219-9FD9-13266808E461.jpegD2BB3A03-A940-487F-804F-0E9BF3B7907B.jpeg

I finally purchased something from Three Girls Vegan Creamery.
The donuts were a bust sadly. Texture was chewy and dry. And the taste was off.
The crab cakes would have been great flavor wise but they are made from artichoke hearts which I love, but there were too many pieces that were tough/chewy. And you all know how fussy I am about texture of food. When I buy canned or jarred hearts I always have to cut off some if the tougher leaves.
The eggplant and chicken was very good. The chicken was just a tad spongey but not too much. I would definitely buy it again.
View attachment 25902
View attachment 25903View attachment 25904
One of these days, I will get there. I would love to try their buffalo sauce-flavored dishes.

Reactions: KLS52
I was sticking with envy because they were so consistently good. I would try a Fuji or Gala just to be different but they were tasteless and mealy. So I stuck with envy. When they were out of stock I tried the pink lady and was happy I did.

• Informative
Reactions: EllieW
I had a Salted Irish Cream Soy Latte. For breakfast I had a Violife Mature Cheddar Cheese sandwich with mustard on sourdough rye. And 3 Beyond Breakfast Sausages. First time trying them and they were really good. I thawed them in the Microwave first then cooked them in the convection oven at 450 for 8 minutes. The package said to cook at 350 but I accidentally left it at 450 and glad I did as they turned out perfect. They taste just like real breakfast sausage. If I wasn't vegan and someone served them to me, I couldn't tell the difference. Except for maybe they were quite a bit better tasting!
For Lunch I'm making Gardein Mandarin Chicken and rice.