Whatcha Eatin?

I had a Chocolate Raspberry Soy Latte. Then a bowl of steel cut oats with maple syrup and cinnamon. And 2 Gardein Maple Breakfast Patties.
For lunch I'm making pizza with the PC thick crust and my Dominos copycat sauce, violife mozza shreds.

Reactions: Emma JC
Is Swiss chard like escarole at all? I love escarole. My mom used to make it with white beans. :lick:

Is that endive? Swiss chard is part leafy part stalk and nothing like chicory or endive. I'm not too keen on SC as it's a bit bland.
I don’t think escarole is like endive. Not a fan of chicory or endive.
289BB1AC-7AF5-414F-B388-33BF4B6FDE76.jpeg

I had a Vivera burger in a bun with fresh spinach, yellow mustard and ketchup. I wasn't keen on it at all. I won't be buying that brand again.

Reactions: EllieW and KLS52
I made French toast with pumpkin yeast bread for breakfast but it was disappointing. I ate it anyway.
I had angel hair pasta for lunch. Soooooo good and satisfying.
Fitjoy cheddar pretzels for snack.

• Love
Reactions: EllieW
A Swedish multi grain crisp bread with spread and a slice of Violife which doesn't really taste good unless it's grilled.
My husband is like that, he doesn't like cheese and now cheeze uncooked.

My husband is like that, he doesn't like cheese and now cheeze uncooked.

:weary_face:It's because I really miss farmhouse cheddar that I find that it tastes like plastic!

I had a small bowl of leftover country style lentil/vegetable/veggie mince stew with yeast flakes & smoked paprika.
A toasted, hot crumpet oozing with spread & Marmite.
A pear.

Just got back from the dentist so having my Peppermint Paddy Soy Latte now, and I'm hungry but it's almost lunchtime so I had a handful of cashews and a spoonful of peanut butter.
For lunch I'm making Gardein Veggie Tenders, with VH Cherry Sauce, some tater tots and some petite buttered peas.